Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

amd60305

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 8, 2004
Unsure how everyone else feels, but for myself, I find the buttons for the music player on the iOS devices to be small (and in some cases not friendly for driving conditions). After playing around with the developer tools, I decided to create an app that has simple controls and offers another way to control the iPod app with the added ability to not have to look at the screen (so long as app is open) to use it.

I think I've hit the nail on the head, but still need to re-polish the app so that it serves this function better.

Anyone interested in such an app or any suggestions?

Thanks!

PlayNow on iTunes Store

EnderTW

macrumors 6502a
Jun 30, 2007
Unsure how everyone else feels, but for myself, I find the buttons for the music player on the iOS devices to be small (and in some cases not friendly for driving conditions). After playing around with the developer tools, I decided to create an app that has simple controls and offers another way to control the iPod app with the added ability to not have to look at the screen (so long as app is open) to use it.

I think I've hit the nail on the head, but still need to re-polish the app so that it serves this function better.

Anyone interested in such an app or any suggestions?

Thanks!

PlayNow on iTunes Store

Hmm. Not worth .99 cents IMHO. You should make it free considering it's your first app

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.