PDA

View Full Version : Belkin Wireless Network Card (Model F5D6020, 802.11b/11Mbps, CardBus, Windows Only)

Elan0204
Oct 30, 2004, 05:52 PM
Before you continue reading you should know that this card is NOT Mac compatible (at least not with any driver I know of). This card can only be used in a Windows laptop. This card was purchased by a friend without knowing this, so it was never even used. However, the cellophane around the box was opened, so the card can no longer be returned.

The card is Belkin model F5D6020, it is a Cardbus card that plugs into the side of your laptop. The card is compatible with Windows 98SE, Windows ME, Windows 2000, and Windows XP. It is a 802.11b card with a maximum speed of 11Mbps.

Everything that came in the box is included, and is in new condition (as it has never even been used). The only thing is that the cellophane around the box has been opened. Package contents include:

•Belkin F5D6020 Wireless Netwok Card
•Installation Software CD
•User Manual
•Quick Installation Guide
•Registration Card

The card comes with a liftime warranty from Belkin and includes 24 hour free technical support. To read more about the card, please visit Belkin's (http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=&Section_Id=201523&pcount=&Product_Id=122691) website.

Belkin sells this card for $44.99 from its online store, and is open box new. Please email or PM me with offers, or if you have any questions. All reasonable offers will be entertained.

I accept PayPal or U.S. Postal Service Money Orders. I have feedback on eBay under Elan0204, am PayPal verified, and have done business with a number of other MacRumor's members. Buyer is responsible for actual shipping charges.

Elan0204
Nov 1, 2004, 03:41 PM
Instead of leaving the price as "make me an offer," I'm going to go ahead and set the price at $25 + actual shipping charges.

Send me an email or a private message if you are interested.

Elan0204
Nov 3, 2004, 02:33 PM
The Belkin Wireless Network Card has been sold.

Thanks!