Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Romanesq

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 16, 2003
Hoboken
This is the purple but I picked up the blue. It's really nice but expensive, $30:

http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-ph...038&q_sku=sku4730317&q_manufacturer=&q_model=

Really nice, hate to say it (at this price). It also appears to stop the dropped calls. No dropped calls even when trying.

:cool:

I think the case is great although I have some ebay ones coming. I don't think I'll give this one up.

The body glove is a nice tight fit and a hard plastic that will help with protection.

Romanesq

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 16, 2003
Hoboken
very surprised

after suffering with the dropped calls syndrome, I'm very surprised this case has eliminated the problem.

I had an earlier polyurethane clear case but it was not stopping the disconnect if you touched the lower left of the phone.

It's amazing this has been stopped with this case. Thankfully!

Romanesq

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 16, 2003
Hoboken
still surprised

Just ordered this one today from the premier site.

BodyGloveClear

Looks good to me.

No dropped calls or problems at all with losing calls using this case.
The other case with the plastic urethane clear material was of no help at all. Was dropping calls all the time.

And also the bluetooth is working better. No more complaints on the Jabra that had worked flawlessly with the 3GS.

tigres

macrumors 601
Aug 31, 2007
Land of the Free-Waiting for Term Limits
No dropped calls or problems at all with losing calls using this case.
The other case with the plastic urethane clear material was of no help at all. Was dropping calls all the time.

And also the bluetooth is working better. No more complaints on the Jabra that had worked flawlessly with the 3GS.

I am not suffering the death grip fortunately. Just wish I could have seen better pics of this, looks cool.

Hope it is.

redman042

macrumors 68040
Jun 13, 2008
I took a brief look at one of these in the store the other day, and it looked pretty cheap to me. Didn't bite.

TarHeelBorn88

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2010
South Florida/ Chapel Hill
Here are some pictures that Romanesq sent me,

enjoy

Attachments

• body glove iphone 4 back box.jpeg
    body glove iphone 4 back box.jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 98
  • body glove iphone 4 back.jpeg
    body glove iphone 4 back.jpeg
    35 KB · Views: 70
  • body glove iphone 4 front.jpeg
    body glove iphone 4 front.jpeg
    65.8 KB · Views: 73
  • body glove iphone 4 side.jpeg
    body glove iphone 4 side.jpeg
    51.1 KB · Views: 67

Romanesq

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 16, 2003
Hoboken
Why I resemble that iPhone

Yes that is the Body Glove and it ain't cheap.

It is however light and a nice snug fit. Dust ain't getting in there and there is a lining material on the top part of the shell.

Sorry forgot to take a picture of that. :cool:

One of the nice features is the glossy color (if you like glossy) and it's a very smooth nice feel in your hand. If you don't want a matte type finish this is one alternative.

It's shiny, very shiny. :p

(The protection is probably above average. Compared it to another ebay one I just got and it actually covers the lip completely for lay down protection.)

sheaitisnotso

macrumors regular
Jun 28, 2005
Thanks, after seeing your pictures I might have to stop by the AT&T store and see if they have any in stock. I've been looking for something in that color blue and really like the body glove look. If only Apple would make a bumper in that color instead of those crappy pastels.

OnNightfall

macrumors regular
May 13, 2010
This case is really nice, can someone take a with the case on/with the case off pics at night using the flash, only thing I'm really worried about.

Romanesq

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 16, 2003
Hoboken
nope....

There's no problem with flash when you use this case.

The problem is you can't use a screen protector as it's tolerances are tight.

OnNightfall

macrumors regular
May 13, 2010
There's no problem with flash when you use this case.

The problem is you can't use a screen protector as it's tolerances are tight.

Thanks for getting back to me so quick. One last question, I read this...

I am returning my Body Glove Vibe case

I was trying to figure out why my music was sounding sort of tinny on the new phone. I finally removed the case and it sounded like it should. Case goes back. Too bad, I was growing fond of it.

Are you having this issue?

OnNightfall

macrumors regular
May 13, 2010
I also posted this in the other thread. Just incase some of you check out this thread and not the other.

Man, I just returned the Griffin Reveal because of the flash issue. I get the Body Glove Vibe in electric blue (My favorite color) and I love this case in every way. Big opening for any dock connector, seems like it fixes the antenna issue, Big opening for the vibrate toggle so you don't need a nail to toggle, Big opening for any third party head phones, Big opening for the camera and flash but wait... ... ... Now my pictures have a blue wash out. GRREEEAATTT. Well another 30 days till I return it and I have to settle for whatever Apple has to give for free.

P.S. I might paint that inside but not with a sharpie, maybe with real stuff and try to make it look really good. Just because I love this case so much.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    487.4 KB · Views: 67
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.