Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rookie1986

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 1, 2007
We all know about the Vaja cases, personally I love them but not their price, what I was wondering is do any of you lot know of a good place to get a decent case to protect an iPhone 4 without the cost factor that I'm faced with if I decide to get one from Vaja

Thanks,

mcdj

macrumors G3
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

Umm, that's what this entire forum is for?

Rookie1986

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 1, 2007
Yeah I realise this now...... but thanks for pointing it out after my thread was already moved to the right place -_-'

leeschill

macrumors member
Jul 27, 2009
depends on what you like? rubber feel? leather? silicone? full protection, etc, etc. You gotta tell us what you want in the case first ;)

Rookie1986

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 1, 2007
depends on what you like? rubber feel? leather? silicone? full protection, etc, etc. You gotta tell us what you want in the case first ;)

Well where to start,

1). I want it to offer decent protection after seeing what can happen to the glass on other peoples iPhones.
2). I would prefer leather over other types of case but I am open to other materials, as long as they are hard wearing.
3). I'm looking for something that offers easy access to the handsets front and buttons/jacks without having to remove the case every time.
4). Something that doesn't damage/scratch/mark the iPhone by placing it in it.
5). And finally something stylish that doesn't just look like a heap of cheap crap around my iPhone.

mcdj

macrumors G3
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
Well where to start,

1). I want it to offer decent protection after seeing what can happen to the glass on other peoples iPhones.
2). I would prefer leather over other types of case but I am open to other materials, as long as they are hard wearing.
3). I'm looking for something that offers easy access to the handsets front and buttons/jacks without having to remove the case every time.
4). Something that doesn't damage/scratch/mark the iPhone by placing it in it.
5). And finally something stylish that doesn't just look like a heap of cheap crap around my iPhone.

maybe this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Premium-Leather...Accessories&hash=item5193b512fc#ht_3057wt_913

mcdj

macrumors G3
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
I was just about to bid when it occurred to me there appears to be no dock connector hole. Looks like the phone would have to be removed from the case for every charge. :confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.