Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dccorona

macrumors 68020
Jun 12, 2008
Yes but don't get overpriced headphones made by the biggest ripoff company in history (Monster)

ive got them
as long as they fit you right (for some people they dont) they're incredible
I've heard drums reverberating through those. You dont even hear that live

darkhunter139

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2010
Everything from their INSANELY priced HDMI cables to their decent headphones with a cool name are overpriced. The cables they sell at bestbuy that they try to pass off as superior to every other cable is the biggest scam ever.

dccorona

macrumors 68020
Jun 12, 2008
Everything from their INSANELY priced HDMI cables to their decent headphones with a cool name are overpriced. The cables they sell at bestbuy that they try to pass off as superior to every other cable is the biggest scam ever.

I agree that their cables are far overpriced for what they are

but their headphones are worth every penny...and really, as far as high end headphones go, they're on the cheap side. And they sound amazing.

Some people just can't appreciate the difference between nice headphones and cheap ones

darkhunter139

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2010
I agree that their cables are far overpriced for what they are

but their headphones are worth every penny...and really, as far as high end headphones go, they're on the cheap side. And they sound amazing.

Some people just can't appreciate the difference between nice headphones and cheap ones

Ha, I am not one of those people believe me. Those headphones just seem like the Bose of home audio, decent but you can get a lot more out of your money.

biotricon

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 9, 2008
Thanks for the feedback everyone. I tried these and the Klipsch S4i out inshore and ended up getting the Klipsch ones. Sound quality is bloody brilliant compared to my previous vmoda and apple in-ear :)

wattsja

macrumors regular
Nov 12, 2009
Yes but don't get overpriced headphones made by the biggest ripoff company in history (Monster)

+10000000000000000

These are some of the cheapest most poorly constructed headphones to date. They are WAY overpriced and the sound is nothing to get excited about. They are a fad, and not even a good one, because they stuck the Dr. Dre name on them.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.