PDA

View Full Version : iPod Halloween Costume

MacBytes
Nov 1, 2004, 12:59 AM
Category: Photos
Link: iPod Halloween Costume (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20041101015946)
Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)

Approved by Mudbug

Bunzi2k4
Nov 1, 2004, 01:34 AM
haha nice! unfortunately, my halloween day was wasted at the emergency room... :-/

mainstreetmark
Nov 1, 2004, 09:14 AM
As interesting as this costume idea is, lets talk more about "Paris" and "Saint Pauli Girl"

mslifkin
Nov 1, 2004, 09:47 AM
haha nice! unfortunately, my halloween day was wasted at the emergency room... :-/
Why? What happened?

Marc

wdlove
Nov 1, 2004, 11:40 AM

I pray that everything is OK. Please let us know?

Jared that is a very cool innovative looking costume. What was the prize?

Bunzi2k4
Nov 1, 2004, 12:06 PM
I got a 1 inch gash on my head. surprisingly, the emergency room was quite busy, so i sat there and did nothing for a few good hours. shoulda brought my ipod.

Dr. Dastardly
Nov 2, 2004, 11:40 PM
I got a 1 inch gash on my head. surprisingly, the emergency room was quite busy, so i sat there and did nothing for a few good hours. shoulda brought my ipod.
Better get a U2 iPod so the blood run off doesn't show as much. :eek:

Bunzi2k4
Nov 3, 2004, 12:48 AM
hey speaking of which... the u2 ipod commercial was just on...

wdlove
Nov 3, 2004, 11:19 AM

Was the gash in a noticeable place? How many sutures? I hope that you will successfully heal.

Bunzi2k4
Nov 3, 2004, 11:27 AM
they use staples for heads... so i got 3 staples... The cut is in the back of my head, which means it's hard to shower and really hard to sleep.
The cut looks pretty good. Really tender, but that's about it.

a few years back i had a 2 inch gash (speaker fell on me) on my head which required 6 staples... maybe next time it'll be 1.5 staples?