Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

muzt

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 12, 2010
Hi everyone,
could somebody tell me how am i gonna remove apogee one from my macbook pro? cause there is no special icon occurs in desktop and i cant find remove (eject / unplug) button to do that. Sorry about my question, im pretty new in mac... i dont know where i have to looking for it...
thanks at all...

Jolly Jimmy

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2007
When not using it just unplug it. There's no need to eject like with a hard drive, there's no danger of anything bad happening.

muzt

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 12, 2010
hi,
thanks for your reply... just a few concern about it, my friend has apogee duet and he lost his sound card while removing it from his mac. do you think it happens because duet uses firewire? thanks for your feedback...

Luap

macrumors 65816
Jul 5, 2004
hi,
thanks for your reply... just a few concern about it, my friend has apogee duet and he lost his sound card while removing it from his mac. do you think it happens because duet uses firewire? thanks for your feedback...

How do you mean, "Lost"?

You don't need to unmount audio interfaces, like you do with hard drives. You can just plug, and unplug them whenever you like.
USB or Firewire doesn't really make any difference either.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.