PDA

View Full Version : For Sale - G4 - 400 Mhz AGP - with upgrades...

Bob Dobbs
Nov 1, 2004, 05:58 PM
This is 400 MHz G4 with AGP graphics - with updated video card (system profiler says its this:
Type: display
Bus: AGP
Slot: SLOT-A
VRAM (Total): 64 MB
Vendor: ATI (0x1002)
Radeon9000i_B

Other upgrades to this machine are 448 RAM (total) , and a 23GIG system drive. I'll also throw in the factory installed ATI card (16MB if I remember).
And a OrangeMicro GRAPPLER 906F SCSI card. WAIT THERE IS MORE: Also a ATTO ExpressPCI PSC Card. And last but not least a TwinTurbo128 card (maybe that was the factory video card?)

1 owner - good shape, not dings or scratches....

*****BUT - the Zip drive seems to be hosed (you may even get a free zip disc if I can't get it out - see hardware forum - lol). The other 'problem is that 2 of the PCI card covers are gone. Other than that all is good.****

I'll ask $325 - too high... make an offer. AS IS. I live in L.A. so no shipping charges if you can drive to me.

Post here with questions / offers.

macg4
Nov 1, 2004, 11:29 PM
how much ram and how big of hd??

HiRez
Nov 2, 2004, 12:32 AM
how much ram and how big of hd??Err, he said...448 MB RAM and 23 GB HD. That seems like a good price, I might buy it if I didn't already have the same machine :cool: (currently used as a dedicated Cinema4D render server). What's with the *23* gig HD though? That's a very odd, nonstandard size, even for a formatted capacity. Factory video card was 16 MB Rage 128 Pro BTW.