PDA

View Full Version : Facetime?

Brradley
Jul 3, 2010, 05:54 AM
If facetime uses a phone number on the iPhone to connect to the other person, if 'The Steve' decides to put a camera, and facetime on the iPod, how would it be initiated, and what would the method of connection be? Especially as he said he didn't want buddy lists. :confused:

liamkp
Jul 3, 2010, 11:45 AM
If facetime uses a phone number on the iPhone to connect to the other person, if 'The Steve' decides to put a camera, and facetime on the iPod, how would it be initiated, and what would the method of connection be? Especially as he said he didn't want buddy lists. :confused:

Facetime is through wifi on the iPhone.

Jam14
Jul 4, 2010, 03:58 AM
No one will know for sure until September.

elpmas
Jul 4, 2010, 04:49 AM
I don't think it'll come by September =(

Biker
Jul 4, 2010, 08:01 AM

It will

Brradley
Jul 4, 2010, 09:47 AM
Facetime is through wifi on the iPhone.

Yes I understand this, but what would the unique identifier be on the iPod touch? For example, on the iPhone it's the mobile number. I suppose it would have to be something like a Blackberry Messenger Pin.

liamkp
Jul 4, 2010, 10:31 AM
+1
It will
+1
Yes I understand this, but what would the unique identifier be on the iPod touch? For example, on the iPhone it's the mobile number. I suppose it would have to be something like a Blackberry Messenger Pin.
Hmmmm... Cant think of anything, but i understand the question.

FallenAnjel
Jul 4, 2010, 11:37 AM
If Facetime works over Wifi, which means the Internet, then can it be used on a laptop or desktop w/ a webcam?

ARF900
Jul 4, 2010, 11:41 AM

It will. Apple wants as many people as possible to have facetime access, he said something about this at the iphone keynote.

liamkp
Jul 4, 2010, 11:50 AM
If Facetime works over Wifi, which means the Internet, then can it be used on a laptop or desktop w/ a webcam?
I guess it's possible.
It will. Apple wants as many people as possible to have facetime access, he said something about this at the iphone keynote.
Plus, it's kinda tradition.

Surely
Jul 4, 2010, 11:55 AM
FaceTime is a key feature of the iPhone, meant to cause people to want to buy an iPhone instead of an iPod touch.

I don't think we'll be seeing that feature on the iPod touch. Apple works very hard to ensure that there is a noticeable separation between the touch and the iPhone.

A camera: most probably

FaceTime: highly doubtful

MattZani
Jul 4, 2010, 12:00 PM
I think the iPod Touch 4 will have a front facing camera, but no rear, and will allow facetime, how i am unsure, possibly using Apple ID.

Brradley
Jul 4, 2010, 12:11 PM
FaceTime is a key feature of the iPhone, meant to cause people to want to buy an iPhone instead of an iPod touch.

I don't think we'll be seeing that feature on the iPod touch. Apple works very hard to ensure that there is a noticeable separation between the touch and the iPhone.

If they wanted it to be accepted as an open-standard, surely they would want to roll this out as fast as they can, and as wide-spread on many different devices?

Surely
Jul 4, 2010, 12:24 PM
If they wanted it to be accepted as an open-standard, surely they would want to roll this out as fast as they can, and as wide-spread on many different devices?

I really don't think we'll see it as an industry standard until Apple has milked it for all the sales they can on the iPhone.

Although they want it to be an industry standard, they didn't give a timeline for that, now did they? They were pretty vague about it. I think that we will eventually see it on the touch, but I'd say not for another year.

Think about this: if they are so keen to make it useable on different devices so quickly, why didn't they design FaceTime so that you can use it with a Mac? Why can't one person be on the iPhone camera and the other on a Mac's camera? I was pretty surprised (but not shocked) to see the lack of that ability.

bigjnyc
Jul 4, 2010, 01:33 PM

My guess is that apple will develop an app and release it via the app store so that iPhone, iPod and iPad users can communicate when all the devices have front camera. I'm thinking maybe a dumbed down version of iChat.

hobbbz
Jul 4, 2010, 01:35 PM
You don't need the phone app to initiate a Facetime call. You can do it through contacts, ipod could do this.

AppleMactablet
Jul 4, 2010, 01:54 PM
You guys do realize the main problem is not whether apple will put two camera on the ipod touch but how you could use face time, since you must make a call first before going into face time.

Its all about the direction apple wants to take with the ipod touch-last year the ipod touch was marketed as a gaming device, Facetime is communication, I dont think Apple wants to let the ipod touch have this feature just yet.

Hrududu
Jul 4, 2010, 02:15 PM

In the keynote Steve said, "we're going to ship 10s of million of FaceTime devices this year" He didn't say "Facetime iPhones." This leads me to believe there will soon be a Facetime app for the Mac to use with iSight cameras and iPod Touches that have cameras built in.

pdjudd
Jul 4, 2010, 02:19 PM
Yes I understand this, but what would the unique identifier be on the iPod touch?

Maybe the wi-fi MAC address? That would be server-side of course, I canít imagine what would be unique client-side.

androiphone
Jul 4, 2010, 02:43 PM
basically the unique identifier is likely the phone number itself, but will have to query a server to make sure that both devices are an iphone, but basically they will have to release a username system for non phone devices

na1577
Jul 4, 2010, 03:19 PM
Think about this: if they are so keen to make it useable on different devices so quickly, why didn't they design FaceTime so that you can use it with a Mac? Why can't one person be on the iPhone camera and the other on a Mac's camera? I was pretty surprised (but not shocked) to see the lack of that ability.

I think it's probably because of the way they designed FaceTime. Mac to Mac video conferencing have been around for a while, and the method they use for it probably isn't ideal for mobile video calls. Apple uses the telephone number in FaceTime, and that isn't supported in iChat. I think Apple will implement it eventually, maybe in Mac OS X 10.7.

That said, I don't see it coming to the iPod touch in 2010.

Slix
Jul 4, 2010, 06:18 PM
I'm thinking through an iChat account. But who knows? Apple will put a twist on it for sure.

ronster22
Jul 5, 2010, 01:25 AM
Maybe the wi-fi MAC address? That would be server-side of course, I canít imagine what would be unique client-side.

ipod touches and iphones already have unique identifiers; that's how the direct iDevice to iDevice SMS apps like imessenger work.

I would assume that's how Facetime would work too.

ll PiStoNs ll
Jul 5, 2010, 02:23 AM
even if it does only have a front facing camera for facetime and no pics/video...so what?? it will be a matter of hours before a jailbreak app fixes that...

iThinkergoiMac
Jul 5, 2010, 09:08 AM

WiFi is not the internet. If you set up a WiFi router in your home and don't connect it to an internet source, you will still have a WiFi network (and your computers will be able to communicate with each other) but you will not have internet. You may be able to use it with iChat, but that's as far as I see it going for desktop/laptop integration.

Also, the easiest way for Apple to get Touches to link with each other for FaceTime would be Bonjour.

ipadder
Jul 5, 2010, 09:21 AM
We'll be waiting a while

Skyhigh223
Jul 5, 2010, 12:20 PM

basically the unique identifier is likely the phone number itself, but will have to query a server to make sure that both devices are an iphone, but basically they will have to release a username system for non phone devices

All iPhones and iPods have a UDID. (Unique Device ID). It's a 40-character long string of characters that contains letters A to F, and numbers 0 to 9. I imagine this could be the unique identifier for Facetime. It seems perfect.

The UDID can however be easily 'spoofed' by an app that's available on Cydia, so if Facetime does rely on UDID for making connections, make sure nobody gets a copy of your UDID! (It'll be nigh impossible for them to get it unless they get a hold of your device and actively set out to find it)

gocardsfan1
Jul 5, 2010, 01:30 PM
I'm thinking, if Apple does implement Facetime on the iPod touch and iPad, then it will work a lot like Google Voice works right now. Basically, you have your real phone number, and you can add that number to your devices. There is of course a validation process to make sure it is your true number, and whenever anyone with a Facetime-compatible device calls your phone number, it will ring all of your devices (assuming you are connected to wifi). If you answer with your iPad or iPod Touch, then Facetime is invoked and the caller either accepts or declines. If you answer with an iPhone, then the call works the way it works right now.

I just don't think the UDID is practical, because it is soo long. I can imagine someone asking me for my number, and along with my normal number they would have to add my huge UDID. Sounds like a pain in the butt to remember and give to people.

Brradley
Jul 5, 2010, 05:01 PM
I'm thinking, if Apple does implement Facetime on the iPod touch and iPad, then it will work a lot like Google Voice works right now. Basically, you have your real phone number, and you can add that number to your devices. There is of course a validation process to make sure it is your true number, and whenever anyone with a Facetime-compatible device calls your phone number, it will ring all of your devices (assuming you are connected to wifi). If you answer with your iPad or iPod Touch, then Facetime is invoked and the caller either accepts or declines. If you answer with an iPhone, then the call works the way it works right now.

I just don't think the UDID is practical, because it is soo long. I can imagine someone asking me for my number, and along with my normal number they would have to add my huge UDID. Sounds like a pain in the butt to remember and give to people.

Yes, I can see this happening, although what about phones that have no wifi or facetime? I suppose then the iDevices would ring automatically, and bypass phoning if facetime is initiated directly without having a phone call? ;D

nunes013
Jul 7, 2010, 12:28 AM
In the keynote Steve said, "we're going to ship 10s of million of FaceTime devices this year" He didn't say "Facetime iPhones." This leads me to believe there will soon be a Facetime app for the Mac to use with iSight cameras and iPod Touches that have cameras built in.

correct, also apple will not sell 10s of millions iphone 4's by the end this year either, i believe ipod touch and ipad will get a front facing camera, no rear, then apple will make an "ichat" app for the idevices to be able to communicate with macbooks and each other, i also think the calling will be initiated through an email address stored in the devices address book

David-fr
Jul 7, 2010, 01:27 AM
TO me is clear as dirty water.

Remeber the gaming network Apple annouced with IOS4? well that will be a BIG thing for the iPod Touch, Apple will guided more as a Gaming Device..

Face Time? mm not sure...i will like it!!!

Sex calls have been take up to a whole new level with my iPhone 4

FallenAnjel
Jul 7, 2010, 10:47 AM
WiFi is not the internet. If you set up a WiFi router in your home and don't connect it to an internet source, you will still have a WiFi network (and your computers will be able to communicate with each other) but you will not have internet. You may be able to use it with iChat, but that's as far as I see it going for desktop/laptop integration.

Also, the easiest way for Apple to get Touches to link with each other for FaceTime would be Bonjour.

Technically, no, wifi isn't the internet, but 99% of the time when you hook up to a wifi, it's connected to the internet.

FallenAnjel
Jul 7, 2010, 10:52 AM
There is an app called "Text Free". When you sign up, they "assign" you a "phone number" according to your area code. You can text anyone with a phone number. I don't know exactly how the phone number assigning works, but I've texted plenty of people who don't have AIM on their phones.

gocardsfan1
Jul 7, 2010, 11:26 PM
There is an app called "Text Free". When you sign up, they "assign" you a "phone number" according to your area code. You can text anyone with a phone number. I don't know exactly how the phone number assigning works, but I've texted plenty of people who don't have AIM on their phones.

I still don't think people will like the fact that if they have multiple iDevices (I own a flip phone, iPad, and iPod Touch) then they could have 3 (or more) different phone numbers to give to people. Not an "Apple" solution if you ask me. Neither is the UDID idea

liamkp
Jul 8, 2010, 10:19 AM
correct, also apple will not sell 10s of millions iphone 4's by the end this year either, i believe ipod touch and ipad will get a front facing camera, no rear, then apple will make an "ichat" app for the idevices to be able to communicate with macbooks and each other, i also think the calling will be initiated through an email address stored in the devices address book
You never know, but most likely not.
TO me is clear as dirty water.

Remeber the gaming network Apple annouced with IOS4? well that will be a BIG thing for the iPod Touch, Apple will guided more as a Gaming Device..

Face Time? mm not sure...i will like it!!!

Sex calls have been take up to a whole new level with my iPhone 4
Facetime is almost definite.
Technically, no, wifi isn't the internet, but 99% of the time when you hook up to a wifi, it's connected to the internet.
+1

iMichaela
Jul 8, 2010, 03:47 PM
Today it's VERY probable.

You guys do realize the main problem is not whether apple will put in two camera on the ipod touch but how you could use face time, since you must make a call first before going into face time.
+1
And you don't have to make a call first. You can go into contacts and press the facetime and it goes straight into facetime.

Plus 10s of million?? That would be a LOT of iPhones. It makes more sense if they put it into Mac, Touch, and iPhone. And hopefully a windows version of iChat? :rolleyes:

ipod touches and iphones already have unique identifiers; that's how the direct iDevice to iDevice SMS apps like imessenger work.
What is it? I have apps like DoodleBuddy that I want to try out with my friends and I can't play it with them because it goes through phone numbers.

Full of Win
Jul 8, 2010, 04:08 PM
This makes so much sense to come with Mobile Me.

1. Sells Mobile Me
2. Apple administered, no headaches w/ AIM, ect...
3. Pre existing notification system (e.g. find my phone)
4. Not easy to spam, because its a pay service and Apple controls the keys.

The seventh slider will say "Face Time", when on, you will receive push notifications of someone wanting to do a facetime call. I'm sure there will be option to block, report and take calls from contacts to avoid spamming.

As for buddy list; I guess it would be administered the same as FaceTime is now, as a button on the persons contacts. If your contact has a Mobile Me and phone number, then a prompt will ask which way you would like to initiate the FaceTime interaction.

gocardsfan1
Jul 8, 2010, 11:46 PM
This makes so much sense to come with Mobile Me.

1. Sells Mobile Me
2. Apple administered, no headaches w/ AIM, ect...
3. Pre existing notification system (e.g. find my phone)
4. Not easy to spam, because its a pay service and Apple controls the keys.

The seventh slider will say "Face Time", when on, you will receive push notifications of someone wanting to do a facetime call. I'm sure there will be option to block, report and take calls from contacts to avoid spamming.

As for buddy list; I guess it would be administered the same as FaceTime is now, as a button on the persons contacts. If your contact has a Mobile Me and phone number, then a prompt will ask which way you would like to initiate the FaceTime interaction.

I never even thought about MobileMe, but it would be a great way for Apple to increase its sales. I do see a lot of people being unhappy that they would have to pay for Facetime on their iPod touch though. If Apple wants this to become a popular open standard, then they are going to need the iPod touch user base to join in, and I don't see the majority of them doing that if MobileMe is required (and not free).

liamkp
Jul 9, 2010, 09:45 AM
I never even thought about MobileMe, but it would be a great way for Apple to increase its sales. I do see a lot of people being unhappy that they would have to pay for Facetime on their iPod touch though. If Apple wants this to become a popular open standard, then they are going to need the iPod touch user base to join in, and I don't see the majority of them doing that if MobileMe is required (and not free).

Yep. Facetime isn't huge for me, but its a nice addition, and if its not free then im not using it.

Outrun1986
Jul 9, 2010, 06:30 PM
Mobile me is very expensive, and touch users are pretty much budget users, they will pay for apps and games though but I doubt most would pay for mobile me just to use facetime, at that point you might as well just invest in the iPhone 4. A lot of touch owners are kids, and parents are already balking at the cost of buying the device, there is no way parents will pay for their kids to use facetime especially if it costs as much as mobile me.

After shelling out for the iPod I know I wouldn't want to shell out extra for facetime, other than maybe a one time fee of $5 for a facetime app.

Black Belt
Jul 10, 2010, 03:51 AM
Screw Facetime, let Skype work its mojo.

liamkp
Jul 10, 2010, 11:37 AM
Mobile me is very expensive, and touch users are pretty much budget users, they will pay for apps and games though but I doubt most would pay for mobile me just to use facetime, at that point you might as well just invest in the iPhone 4. A lot of touch owners are kids, and parents are already balking at the cost of buying the device, there is no way parents will pay for their kids to use facetime especially if it costs as much as mobile me.

After shelling out for the iPod I know I wouldn't want to shell out extra for facetime, other than maybe a one time fee of $5 for a facetime app.

+1

Brradley
Jul 11, 2010, 02:21 PM
I wouldn't mind paying a small amount for facetime, although if they want it open standard, wouldn't someone else just make a free facetime app?

liamkp
Jul 11, 2010, 02:25 PM
I wouldn't mind paying a small amount for facetime, although if they want it open standard, wouldn't someone else just make a free facetime app?

:rolleyes:

SoraLimit
Jul 11, 2010, 06:08 PM
I think the iPod Touch 4 will have a front facing camera, but no rear, and will allow facetime, how i am unsure, possibly using Apple ID.

I don't think they would do that. I mean they wanted facetime to be very interactive, not only to see who you're talking to, but to see what they're seeing through the back camera.

I think if they had to ditch one of the camera's for the Touch, then I predict they would just ditch facetime altogether and give us the back one only.

donlab
Jul 11, 2010, 06:16 PM
Its called skype or fring or AIM. "Face time" is a gimmick.

liamkp
Jul 11, 2010, 07:21 PM
I don't think they would do that. I mean they wanted facetime to be very interactive, not only to see who you're talking to, but to see what they're seeing through the back camera.

I think if they had to ditch one of the camera's for the Touch, then I predict they would just ditch facetime altogether and give us the back one only.
Yep.
Its called skype or fring or AIM. "Face time" is a gimmick.

ARF900
Jul 11, 2010, 07:24 PM
I would imagine that the iPod touches would get unique numbers of somekind that called, or maybe you would have to download a dedicated App to do it, and you probably can all iphone 4s using their regular number.

To those saying this wont come in september your wrong, because Steve said that there will be 10 million facetime devices in 2010.

iMac0765
Jul 11, 2010, 07:52 PM

Then how is Apple suppose to ship "10 million Facetime devices" by the end of 2010? iPad 2G will not be updated (drastically) until 2011 because it's too early for Apple. The iPhone itself will not be able to sell 10 million devices by 2010. It could, but why else would Steve Jobs say "devices" instead of iPhone's? or iPhone 4's? :cool:

Notable separation? The iPod Touch 2G and the iPhone 3G had almost the exact same features and specs (RAM, Graphics, Look, etc.). I remember showing my Mom a picture of an iPhone 3G and iPod Touch 2G side by side and she couldn't tell the difference. Yes, I know, the iPhone has the microphone, speaker on top of the bezel and many other things that the Touch doesn't. The point is that the two devices share many specs and features. Same with the iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch 3G. Update RAM, Open GL graphics, Same look, etc....

Apple could be working at separating the two, but in retrospeck... the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad are like one product line because they are all touch screen devices. The Nano, Classic and Shuffle are the "click wheel" line and iOS is the last product for all portable iDevices.

Can all of you get this straight, IF YOU ARE IN THE MARKET FOR A FRIKKING MULTIMEDIA SMARTPHONE, WHY THE F### WOULD YOU LOOK AT THE IPOD TOUCH'S? WHY? HOW WOULD A FEATURE PORTED FROM THE IPHONE MAKE PEOPLE WANT TO BUY A MP3 PLAYER THAN A PHONE? THE IPHONE IS A FRIKKING GOD DAMN PHONE, IT MAY NOT MAKE PHONE CALLS, BUT IT'S MARKETED AS A PHONE AND HAS ALL THE PHONE CHIPS INSIDE IT. SO IF ANYONE MAKES ANY COMMENT LIKE "facetime is a main feature to the iPhone to cause people to want to buy an iPhone instead of an iPod touch." AGAIN, I WILL SO TELL THEIR FACES OFF. THE IPHONE AND THE IPOD TOUCH ARE TWO F###ING DIFFERENT DEVICES, STOP F###ING COMPARING THOSE TWO TOGETHER.

Get your facts straight Surely :mad:

Surely
Jul 11, 2010, 08:10 PM
In retrospeck, I used no facts.

Are you enjoying the use of your current iPod touch's camera?

Get a grip, dude.

OMT...... Apple could (and probably will) sell 10 million iPhone 4's by the end of 2010. I don't think there was a hidden message in Steve's powerpoint presentation.

gocardsfan1
Jul 11, 2010, 08:57 PM
OMT...... Apple could (and probably will) sell 10 million iPhone 4's by the end of 2010. I don't think there was a hidden message in Steve's powerpoint presentation.

I think the hidden message is not from the quantity, but from the fact that Steve chose to say "Facetime devices" instead of "iPhone 4s".

Surely
Jul 11, 2010, 08:59 PM
I think the hidden message is not from the quantity, but from the fact that Steve chose to say "Facetime devices" instead of "iPhone 4s".

Yes, and did you notice how his eyebrow raised when he said "devices"?

I'm not saying it's not possible, I just don't think that's what was meant. Even if the new touch has Facetime, it still doesn't mean that he said "devices" in order to foreshadow the upcoming iPod touch.

/just sayin'

iMac0765
Jul 11, 2010, 09:07 PM
Powerpoint? Please, it's called a Keynote :cool:

Surely
Jul 11, 2010, 09:10 PM
Powerpoint? Please, it's called a Keynote :cool:

You're my new favorite a member.

liamkp
Jul 11, 2010, 09:46 PM
You're my new favorite a member.

What about me?.... JK.

It is called a Keynote.

gocardsfan1
Jul 11, 2010, 10:35 PM
Yes, and did you notice how his eyebrow raised when he said "devices"?

I'm not saying it's not possible, I just don't think that's what was meant. Even if the new touch has Facetime, it still doesn't mean that he said "devices" in order to foreshadow the upcoming iPod touch.

/just sayin'

I agree that he wasn't intentionally giving us a hint, but I don't think it is far-fetched to say that his choice of words greatly improves the possibility that Apple will put Facetime in the iPod Touch, and that it would be a very smart move for them to do so.

Surely
Jul 11, 2010, 10:52 PM
^^^^I don't think it's far-fetched either.

What about me?.... JK.

It is called a Keynote.

No, he was trying to correct me by saying that Steve was using the application "Keynote". It was clever, and now he's my favorite member.

KameronBriggs
Jul 12, 2010, 02:08 AM

+58414153641

liamkp
Jul 12, 2010, 09:24 AM
^^^^I don't think it's far-fetched either.

No, he was trying to correct me by saying that Steve was using the application "Keynote". It was clever, and now he's my favorite member.

Never mind. ;)

Peterson8765
Jul 12, 2010, 05:18 PM
Steve Jobs noted at WWDC 2010 that there would be 10 million FaceTime "devices" sold in 2010. I don't know how Steve predicted that number, but the "devices" seems pretty obvious it's not just the iPhone 4 that will have FaceTime. I think that the new iPod Touch 4G will have FaceTime since it is a multimedia Wi-Fi device, and FaceTime only works under Wi-Fi at the moment. I doubt the Nano will get FaceTime, it's just a matter of time until the Nano gets Wi-Fi, but until then, there might be possibly another device that will get FaceTime. Tell me what you guys think. Thanks. :)

liamkp
Jul 14, 2010, 03:58 PM
Steve Jobs noted at WWDC 2010 that there would be 10 million FaceTime "devices" sold in 2010. I don't know how Steve predicted that number, but the "devices" seems pretty obvious it's not just the iPhone 4 that will have FaceTime. I think that the new iPod Touch 4G will have FaceTime since it is a multimedia Wi-Fi device, and FaceTime only works under Wi-Fi at the moment. I doubt the Nano will get FaceTime, it's just a matter of time until the Nano gets Wi-Fi, but until then, there might be possibly another device that will get FaceTime. Tell me what you guys think. Thanks. :)
I dont think the nano will either, iPod Touch, and the iPad most likely will.

iThinkergoiMac
Jul 14, 2010, 04:24 PM

I know this is a late reply, but it's more than a technicality to say that WiFi isn't the internet. For one thing, they're two distinctly different things. That's like saying that the trailer on an 18-wheeler is technically not the truck but it's connected to one 99% of the time.

99% of WiFi networks are connected to the internet but I'm willing to bet at least 75% of those (excluding public WiFi) are used for at least one thing besides internet as well.

Surely
Jul 14, 2010, 04:37 PM
99% of WiFi networks are connected to the internet but I'm willing to bet at least 75% of those (excluding public WiFi) are used for at least one thing besides internet as well.

You should probably add "In my opinion" or "I would guess that" somewhere in there. Unless you have a source for those numbers........

liamkp
Jul 14, 2010, 04:50 PM
You should probably add "In my opinion" or "I would guess that" somewhere in there. Unless you have a source for those numbers........

Maybe we should get back on subject...

Surely
Jul 14, 2010, 05:02 PM

I don't think that was called for. 99% of people agree with me on that.

Maybe we should get back on subject...

Yes, how dare I reply to a member posting FUD!

iThinkergoiMac
Jul 15, 2010, 07:48 PM

Yes, you're technically correct. As this isn't an academic environment I figured people would assume that. But, for your sake, I will clarify and say that it was indeed in my best estimation.

Also, I don't think my post in any way spreads fear, uncertainty, or doubt.

Surely
Jul 15, 2010, 08:21 PM
I was afraid......

And two other members PMed me that they were hiding under their beds.

Blackened
Jul 16, 2010, 12:51 AM
The correct answer is your email address, or apple ID, which is one in the same.

liamkp
Jul 18, 2010, 10:52 PM
I don't think that was called for. 99% of people agree with me on that.

Yes, how dare I reply to a member posting FUD!
Yes, its a big deal that i put a rolleyes emoticon for a post.

Surely
Jul 18, 2010, 11:01 PM
Yes, its a big deal that i put a rolleyes emoticon for a post.

I cried myself to sleep twice.

liamkp
Jul 19, 2010, 10:22 AM
I cried myself to sleep twice.
+1 :p