PDA

View Full Version : $0.99 Silicone Cases- LITERALLY

OMGitsNoodle
Jul 3, 2010, 06:36 AM
I came across THIS (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160443616459) while on the main iPhone forum.

Forget complaining how durable they are, they are 0.99 each FREE SHIPPING

It's worth a shot.

For god sake it's cheaper than the dollar store. I bought 2 just for 2 different colors for the hell of it. Pay attention when ordering because I could not find where to put the colors, so I had to order a second time. Not liike it was a problem. Less than a dollar :)

Peruvian
Jul 3, 2010, 07:26 AM
Nice... I dont even have the iPhone yet, but I just bought one.....

Chupa Chupa
Jul 3, 2010, 08:57 AM
I'm using a $2 TPU cheapie now. It's better quality & slimmer than the $16 TPUs @ BestBuy. I'm not a fan of silicone b/c it's too hard to get out of a pocket, but otherwise the $1 cases are no worse than some of the more expensive counterparts. People put too much trust in brands. They all come out of the same Chinese factory.

RMXO
Jul 3, 2010, 10:53 AM
I came across THIS (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160443616459) while on the main iPhone forum.

Forget complaining how durable they are, they are 0.99 each FREE SHIPPING

It's worth a shot.

For god sake it's cheaper than the dollar store. I bought 2 just for 2 different colors for the hell of it. Pay attention when ordering because I could not find where to put the colors, so I had to order a second time. Not liike it was a problem. Less than a dollar :)

If anyone is interested in buying this case, just email the seller after you made your purchased. I placed an order yesterday & emailed them the colors I wanted & got an email today saying that they sent me the colors I asked for.

Bakakage
Jul 3, 2010, 11:03 AM
I don't see how anybody likes using silicone cases. My cousin has one and it makes the phone feel cheap. To each their own I suppose.

iphone4black
Jul 3, 2010, 11:19 AM
I don't see how anybody likes using silicone cases. My cousin has one and it makes the phone feel cheap. To each their own I suppose.

After buying the iPhone 4, AT&T unlimited calling, 2gb internet and unlimited messaging, and 3 accesories, I don't think I even have a dollar :rolleyes: