Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JLEW700

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 12, 2008
I know a couple people including myself are debating on what color bumper to purchase, so I thought I would compile one post that shows all the different bumpers based on pictures that other members have taken. Also, Feel free to post pics of your own.

makefunnyfaces:
29he9v.jpg

6zsvf9.jpg

6s7x1h.jpg

5f26qg.jpg

2qv7am9.jpg

Maguire:
pinkside.jpg

pinkotherside.jpg

pinkfront.jpg

pinkback.jpg

CrAkD:
photo.jpg

photo-1.jpg

ijen0311:
DSC00651.jpg

DSC00650.jpg

DSC00649.jpg

james92se:
v.jpg

skinticket

macrumors newbie
May 19, 2008
think apple will take my current bumper in if i want to get a white one? that looks sexy.

OneMike

macrumors 603
Oct 19, 2005
Nice job. I went with blue. will pick up some other colors as they become available.

churchrd

macrumors member
Oct 1, 2008
Wow, you just made me sort of want to get a bumper.

Nice pics. The white looks really good on the black phone.

Mickyfin

macrumors 6502
Jan 24, 2010
Finland
Thanks for putting all these images together, makes sense, as I was getting tired of trawling through the various threads looking at different colour bumpers.

Wow, you just made me sort of want to get a bumper.

Nice pics. The white looks really good on the black phone.

Im looking forward to seeing a white iPhone 4 with white bumper.

makefunnyfaces

macrumors 6502a
Jun 12, 2010
West Virginia
Nice job! Much easier going to just one thread for this. The green & black are pretty great, but I'm excited to be getting the white & blue! I like to have variety. ;)

Krafty

macrumors 601
Dec 31, 2007
La La Land
I really want to see a black bumper on a white iPhone. A red on a black iPhone would have been a great combo.

canadianipad

macrumors regular
Apr 22, 2010
As others have said - thanks for posting all the pictures. I have to say the white bumper looks the best on the black phone.
After seeing these pictures it re-enforces my belief that the colored bumpers don't look right with the black phone. Perhaps I'll change my mind when I see them on a phone in person. But for right now, I think the colored bumpers will look best on the white iPhone 4.

ToroidalZeus

macrumors 68020
Dec 8, 2009
I was gonna say, it re-inforces my belief that the colored bumpers look a bit tacky, not to mention they picked really 'girly' shades of colors. That plus it kills the iPhones ability to seamlessly swipe your finger on and off the screen.

makefunnyfaces

macrumors 6502a
Jun 12, 2010
West Virginia
I was gonna say, it re-inforces my belief that the colored bumpers look a bit tacky, not to mention they picked really 'girly' shades of colors. That plus it kills the iPhones ability to seamlessly swipe your finger on and off the screen.

I agree to an extent. I don't think they're "girly" -- but I do think it makes the phone look tacky/cheap if you pick certain colors. I really liked the green at first, but I switched it out to the white after a few days.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.