Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zildjansg

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 10, 2010
Hi, I just opened my Mac Mini Intel C2D 1.83 to replace RAM.i just noticed this little thing:
tn

When I opened up,it just dropped from nowhere.Any idea where to attached/put this thing:confused:?did i miss something if I will not include this thing?

Thank you

teksurv

macrumors regular
May 25, 2008
San Diego, CA
I'm guessing that's the piece at attached below the SuperDrive slot in the front of the Mini and pushes against the top case once installed. Check out the ifixit.com repair guides for a visual on placement.

zildjansg

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 10, 2010
I'm guessing that's the piece at attached below the SuperDrive slot in the front of the Mini and pushes against the top case once installed. Check out the ifixit.com repair guides for a visual on placement.

Hi teksurv,your right its below the SuperDrive slot,i managed to put it back..its infront of the PRAM battery(im not so sure)hehe..

JacaByte

macrumors 6502
Dec 26, 2009
We can't see images posted from that source, use an image uploading site such as imageshack.us or something so we can. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.