Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

55test55

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 16, 2009
No mirrored or anti-glare either.

Any ideas? Preferably in store but online is ok too.

Thanks!

pikkashoe

macrumors regular
Jun 29, 2010
Only ones i know of are power support and steinheil.

Im sure there are others, but the power support is generally regarded as the best one. They will be out later this month.

55test55

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 16, 2009
Only ones i know of are power support and steinheil.

Im sure there are others, but the power support is generally regarded as the best one. They will be out later this month.

Argh, don't wanna wait that long. :(

fastd

macrumors member
Jun 28, 2010
the Wrapsol Ultra is a dry application. Waiting for my replacement set as the first batch were rushed. Others have installed and it seems good. They offer full refund policy, so no risk giving it a try.

OC513

macrumors 6502
Jul 19, 2007
NYC
AT&T stores have the CaseMate ones......not as good as the PS but they will do for now.....$9.99 for a 3 pack

bronzini

macrumors member
Jun 20, 2009
Best Buy has them. You might want to check online first to see if your local store has them. The Apple Genius told me that they are unsure if they will be getting them. The ones at Best Buy are by Frogz and are 17.99 for the privacy one. You only get one. The mirrored ones are also 17.99 but you get a pack of 3. Don't know what that is all about. These are just for the front.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.