Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JenniferMary*

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 4, 2010
Massachusetts
Just wanted to see what it looks like with both. Hopefully it isn't too overwhelming. I have a good eye and can tell when there's a screen protector on. I don't like a phone that appears like it would be better looking in bubble wrap. :p

glen e

macrumors 68030
Jun 19, 2010
Ft Lauderdale
Just wanted to see what it looks like with both. Hopefully it isn't too overwhelming. I have a good eye and can tell when there's a screen protector on. I don't like a phone that appears like it would be better looking in bubble wrap. :p

with a steinheil crystal done right, you can't tell without a magnifying glass....at least that's the way mine is...

JenniferMary*

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 4, 2010
Massachusetts
I wanted to get a Steinheil, but I work at Best Buy so my discount on Invisishield is crazy, I get it for like $4.00. Maybe I should spend the extra money and get a Steinheil though.

Krafty

macrumors 601
Dec 31, 2007
La La Land
Here's mine

Attachments

• DSC_2551.JPG
    DSC_2551.JPG
    142.5 KB · Views: 203
  • DSC_2544.JPG
    DSC_2544.JPG
    265.1 KB · Views: 206
  • DSC_2552.JPG
    DSC_2552.JPG
    159.2 KB · Views: 179

Psant

macrumors regular
Jun 12, 2010
I wanted to get a Steinheil, but I work at Best Buy so my discount on Invisishield is crazy, I get it for like $4.00. Maybe I should spend the extra money and get a Steinheil though.

Does Best Buy sell Bodyguardz for iPhone 4 yet? They have in the past I think.

psywzrd

macrumors 68030
Feb 6, 2008
Does Best Buy sell Bodyguardz for iPhone 4 yet? They have in the past I think.

I know you're probably asking this because you want someone to install the Bodyguardz for you, but I found Bodyguardz on Amazon for $17 and change for the full body protection. That's very cheap for 2 sets of full body protection. Mine should be here this week. Looking forward to trying it out since I've heard great things about Bodyguardz even though they don't seem to be as popular as some of the other skins.

MarkCooz

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2009
California
I know you're probably asking this because you want someone to install the Bodyguardz for you, but I found Bodyguardz on Amazon for $17 and change for the full body protection. That's very cheap for 2 sets of full body protection. Mine should be here this week. Looking forward to trying it out since I've heard great things about Bodyguardz even though they don't seem to be as popular as some of the other skins.

Got my bodyguardz installed in the mall yesterday, got life-time warranty, and everything. So far so good, they installed it within 30 min, all 6 sides.
I'm very pleased with it, just waiting til' the rest of the bubbles disappear, and to tell you the truth it's still a little hazy.

psywzrd

macrumors 68030
Feb 6, 2008
Got my bodyguardz installed in the mall yesterday, got life-time warranty, and everything. So far so good, they installed it within 30 min, all 6 sides.
I'm very pleased with it, just waiting til' the rest of the bubbles disappear, and to tell you the truth it's still a little hazy.

Any pics? Where are you located? I wasn't aware that you could have Bodyguardz installed for you.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.