PDA

View Full Version : Powermac G4 450mhz Sawtooth For Sale

umgolfer
Nov 4, 2004, 09:42 AM
My beloved Powermac is for sale. I broke down and bought a new PMG5 and I need to sell this one to finance the new purchase. Here are the specs:

Powermac G4 450mhz Sawtooth (the one with AGP Graphics)
1GB ram (512 + 256 + 128 + 128)
120GB HD (Seagate 8mb cache, Special Edition)
10GB Hd (original one)
ATI Rage 128 PRO 16mb video card
DVD ROM
ZIP 100 Drive
10/100 Ethernet (no modem)
Pro Keyboard and Pro Mouse (both are the black models)

It works beautifully and has never given me one problem. The nice part about PowerMacs (and the reason I bought another one as opposed to a emac or iMac) is that it is easily upgradeable. It is in perfect condition with no damage. The software that will be reinstalled is Jaguar and all updates will be installed before shipping if you would like.

I would prefer to sell it here on MR, but if there is no interest soon, I will put it on Ebay. I have conducted a couple of successful transactions here on MR and have perfect 100% feedback (nearly 80 transactions) on Ebay under the username UMGOLFER02. I am looking for $450 (including shipping and insurance) thru PayPal. I will not take any other types of payment other than PayPal. PM if interested. Thanks.

Jason

umgolfer
Nov 22, 2004, 01:34 PM
I am trying to upload a picture, but it says it is too large...if anyone has any suggestions on how to get it to work, it would be much appreciated. PM me for the picture and I will send it directly to you. Thanks.

Jason

umgolfer
Dec 5, 2004, 08:38 PM
I've now listed my PM on Ebay. If you are interested here is the link. Thanks! It is Ebay item # 5736477202

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5736477202&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:

umgolfer
Dec 13, 2004, 04:33 PM
Just an update for all would be PowerMac buyers and sellers. The computer has been sold for $480 including shipping on Ebay. This may be a helpful barometer of price for those of you thinking about buying/selling a PM.

Jason