PDA

View Full Version : iPod touch won't sync video that i shot with iPhone 4

jonjames
Jul 8, 2010, 12:28 AM
Please help recently shot and edited a video with iMovie for iPhona and I'm trying to sync this video onto an i touch and I keep getting a message saying something along the lines of cannot sync video because video can not be Viewed on this device Please help

iGuardian
Jul 8, 2010, 12:41 AM
The video shot on your iPhone 4 is in HD. The iPod touch does not currently support playing HD videos.

You will get a similar error when syncing HD movies, TV shows, or Podcasts.

jonjames
Jul 8, 2010, 06:49 AM
So is there anyway around it? Can I export the video from the iPhone in a lower quality and it work?

issint
Jul 8, 2010, 07:32 AM
put the video in iMovie and then export it to the iPod format if you are using a mac.
Note: iMovie for mac not iPhone

or

open the movie in quicktime and export it for ipod, there are tons of converters out there

jonjames
Jul 8, 2010, 08:38 AM
Sorry for making this so hard but I'm visiting a in law for the first time, they have a pc that is a lil old and don't have QuickTime pro so I can't export to iPod I'm not computer illiterate but I don't really have much need to do things like this usually hence lack of knowledge is there a simple easy free way that someone can explain. I'd really really appreciate the assistance

jonjames
Jul 8, 2010, 08:40 AM
Did I mention the computer is SLOW