PDA

View Full Version : Images from the Star Wars Episode III Teaser Trailer

MacBytes
Nov 4, 2004, 11:12 PM
Category: Photos
Link: Images from the Star Wars Episode III Teaser Trailer (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20041105001221)
Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)

Approved by Mudbug

LimeiBook86
Nov 5, 2004, 12:03 AM
Category: Photos
Link: Images from the Star Wars Episode III Teaser Trailer (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20041105001221)
Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)

Approved by Mudbug

Nice screenshots but the video blows you away...:eek: :cool: :D

http://homepage.mac.com/ibook238/.Movies/episodeIII.mov

jbembe
Nov 5, 2004, 12:34 AM
Nice screenshots but the video blows you away...:eek: :cool: :D

http://homepage.mac.com/ibook238/.Movies/episodeIII.mov

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I keep telling everyone that they will have to work REALLY hard to make this move as sickly confectioned as too many of the scenes in the first two of the newest Trilogy were. How could there be any garbage when everyone has to DIE! You know brother Samuel isn't going down without a tremendous fight!

I cannot wait. This might be the last chance to say that you dressed up to see Star Wars. Might be time for the ObiWan costume, that's easy enough... :cool:

Doctor Q
Nov 5, 2004, 01:22 AM
Thread cross reference: Star Wars Episode III trailer

LimeiBook86
Nov 5, 2004, 02:22 AM
Thread cross reference: Star Wars Episode III trailer

Hehe, beat me to it. Good man. ;)

AmigoMac
Nov 5, 2004, 04:21 AM
and 05.20 : Tiger! Yes! :)

combatcolin
Nov 5, 2004, 04:52 AM
Looks like they finally have the Wookie battle scene.

WHICH WAS MEANT TO BE IN JEDI!!

INSTEAD OF THE (expletive deleted) EWOKS!!!

Glad to see theve kept the volcano scene, that was in the comic y e a r s ago to explain Vadar's armour/breathing.

macridah
Nov 5, 2004, 08:13 AM
can't wait to see another yoda battle scene.

ZildjianKX
Nov 5, 2004, 10:12 AM
Wow, this could be the first movie Lucas directed in 20 years that isn't a piece of crap... I won't get my hopes too high though.

mrsebastian
Nov 5, 2004, 12:31 PM
Wow, this could be the first movie Lucas directed in 20 years that isn't a piece of crap... I won't get my hopes too high though.

you said it! i appreciate lucas wanting complete control, but the man has lost any and all creative edge while making episodes 1 and 2. it feels as though lucas has too much freedom to do whatever he wants :( as a creative person i can understand, usually my best moments come from limited time and or resources, when you are forced to be think in new ways, yet when i have complete freedom it usually turns out to be creatively like elevator music... anyway, episode 3 looks to have a shot at being pretty good, as long as it's not dominated by 500 scenes of spaceship fly-bys. have you ever counted them in episode 2? may the force be with lucas to create a good episode 3 and save the trilogy from completely going to [bleep].

tYNS
Nov 5, 2004, 04:02 PM
Is it me, or did anyone else notice how James Earl Jones mysteriously lost his slight english accent??

I always remember darth say master with that "mahsta" english hook to it... in the trailer he is really trying hard to pronounce it "yes, my mas-ter"...

i dunno.. i could be crazy.

Moonlight
Nov 5, 2004, 05:41 PM
Is it me, or did anyone else notice how James Earl Jones mysteriously lost his slight english accent??

I always remember darth say master with that "mahsta" english hook to it... in the trailer he is really trying hard to pronounce it "yes, my mas-ter"...

i dunno.. i could be crazy.

I heard the same thing, he sounds different.... :confused:

TheInevitable
Nov 5, 2004, 05:57 PM
He sounds like how Anakin would sound.

tYNS
Nov 5, 2004, 05:59 PM
He sounds like how Anakin would sound.

I guess the dark side makes you sound english over time.

jsw
Nov 5, 2004, 06:05 PM
I guess the dark side makes you sound english over time.ROFL. :D

Sharewaredemon
Nov 6, 2004, 08:55 AM
I guess the dark side makes you sound english over time.

I guess it's not the american's we should be worrying about, it's the british...

:D

LimeiBook86
Nov 6, 2004, 11:45 AM
I guess it's not the american's we should be worrying about, it's the british...

:D

I herd from pretty reliable sources that James Earl Jones didn't even recond his voice work for Episode III. But that the voice we herd in the trailer might be A) Left over from the other movies or B) The actor who plays Anikan (Can't spell so this is easier) talking through a microphone and then doctored to sound almost like Vader.

Also a lot of people over at www.theforce.net have been talking about this too. We think that Lucas probably is having his voice sound a bit different since there is a 10 - 15 year gap between Episode III and Episode IV. I hope James Earl Jones does his voicework for Episode III, his voice is the best. But maybe it is him in the trailer, who knows. :confused:

wdlove
Nov 6, 2004, 01:29 PM
James Earl Jones has a very recognizable voice. Always enjoy listening to him. Hopefully his voice will be included in Star Wars III.

MacDawg
Nov 6, 2004, 02:22 PM
It would be a shame to not have his voice. I wonder if it is contractual thing? I think once the mask is on, the voice should be his regardless of the 10-15 year thing, or even if it was longer.

LimeiBook86
Nov 6, 2004, 07:43 PM
It would be a shame to not have his voice. I wonder if it is contractual thing? I think once the mask is on, the voice should be his regardless of the 10-15 year thing, or even if it was longer.

Well he didn't do the voices yet... The soundtrack wasn't even recorded yet so who knows. I bet he will probably do the voice for Vader or it will be a computer generated voice that sounds 99% like it. Only time will tell...hopefully he's in it ;)

MacDawg
Nov 6, 2004, 08:14 PM
Then we can still hold out hope. That would be a shame to screw that up! His voice IS the Dark Side.