Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ijen0311

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 4, 2009
I wanted to make a custom Zagg skin that looks like the back of the iphone, but in a color (ie, it has the :apple: and says iPhone).

Does anyone have a template like this?

Bootsie

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2008
Utah
Ummmm...why not just use a clear skin???

I think he means he wants it to look like the back of the phone is a different color, but OEM (i.e. red, blue, pink etc... but still with the apple and other stuff on the back)

OP- if you have a good picture of the white back I would be happy to do some photoshop edits for you.

ijen0311

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 4, 2009
I think he means he wants it to look like the back of the phone is a different color, but OEM (i.e. red, blue, pink etc... but still with the apple and other stuff on the back)

OP- if you have a good picture of the white back I would be happy to do some photoshop edits for you.

I'll search for one! :D

watercrawl

macrumors newbie
Jul 1, 2010
Zagg probably won't print something with the Apple logo on it as it's trademarked. The same as cake places won't decorate with certain trademarked designs unless they've been authorized to do so and pay a royalty to the trademark holder. You should ask before submitting an order to do this.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.