PDA

View Full Version : FS: PowerMac G5 1.6GHz OR 15" Powerbook G4 800 MHz &/or 17" Cinema Display

smg
Nov 5, 2004, 11:35 PM
I'm new to the forums, but very happy to have found it.

sold! :)
15" Titanium G4 Powerbook - $1400
800Mhz
1GB RAM
40GB HD
Airport Card
1 year left of AppleCare
Complete with original manuals, box and discs.
Will be loaded with Panther (10.3.5) preinstalled
(original install discs loads Jaguar)
Brand new logic board installed by Apple so the casing has that new feeling. :)
There are no dead pixels on the screen, normal wear on keys.

$1300 with only 512MB of RAM.

sold
PowerMac G5 1.6GHz - $1200

Single 1.6GHz
800MHz FSB
GeForce FX 5200
256MB RAM
80GB hard drive
Superdrive
Airport Extreme
OSX 10.3 (Panther- latest)
2 months left on original warranty
Complete with original manuals and box, keyboard and mouse.

sold!
17" Apple Cinema Display - $400
Highest resolution - 1280x1024
New condition - no dead pixels
2 months left on original warranty
Original box and manuals.

******edit******
I am currently a student and will only sell FCP to another student/educator. I purchased this software from my university bookstore a little bit before FCP HD was released at that time it was $399 plus tax. I used it to edit two 5-minute projects and no longer need it because I changed my focus from video.

Fair offers are totally welcome.

Final Cut Pro 4 - $250
Academic version but upgradeable to HD and license is upgraded as well.
All manuals and original packaging in good condition.

Shipping would be insured FedEX.

:)

AmnesiacOpera
Nov 6, 2004, 02:27 AM
Do you realize the Academic version of FCP4 is only $300 new? And only students and/or educators are authorized to purchase/use it.

smg
Nov 6, 2004, 02:30 AM
Do you realize the Academic version of FCP4 is only $300 new? And only students and/or educators are authorized to purchase/use it.

When I bought it at my university bookstore it was $399+ tax and I bought it right before FCP HD was released. I am still a student, sorry for not making that clear. However, once the FCP 4 is upgraded to FCP HD, the academic license *is* upgraded with the upgrade to HD. I am not trying to pull a fast one, I'm selling the manuals and willing to do a transfer of license (which I assumed I would have to do since the serial #'s in my name are under an HD license not academic since I upgraded it).

But thank you for your alerting me, I'll edit accordingly.

smg
Nov 7, 2004, 06:57 PM
I just wanted to add I will throw in a free printer (Epson C84 - no printer cable but with ink) or Bluetooth adapter (used very sporadically on my PB) and/or Microsoft optical Bluetooth mouse and keyboard (never used, but does work, I just checked) to buy the G5.

Also, I checked out the shipping and it's doable by FedEX (estimate to the Bay area was $20).

Email or PM.
Thanks again!

minkis
Nov 23, 2004, 05:35 PM
very interested in your monitor but i got to secure a computer first, if i do i might be able to buy it from you in a week or so. thanks

smg
Nov 27, 2004, 01:28 PM
Update:

PowerMac sold on eBay for $1200 with a free Bluetooth mouse and module.

TiBook still for sale, I just got a new 1.5 ghz Aluminum Powerbook so I'm selling my other one. The monitor was on eBay but the buyer is acting snarky, so it's possibly still available if he backs out.

smg
Dec 1, 2004, 10:02 PM
update:

I sold the Powerbook to a private party off of Craigslist for $1400.

and the monitor was sold on eBay for $445.