Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Crosbie

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 26, 2010
Brighton, UK
Anyone had any luck finding one of these, especially the newer black version?

I've been awaiting stock at my local Capcom, but they haven't had any in since day one of the ipad release. Last time I dropped in they said try the Internet - but most places I've looked they're waiting for stock too. Or are charging £45 plus for it.

I'll be in the states in New York mid-August - anyone suggest a store I might pick one up there if I can't find one at a reasonable price in the UK?

millypede

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2004
UK

I've been awaiting stock at my local Capcom, but they haven't had any in since day one of the ipad release. Last time I dropped in they said try the Internet - but most places I've looked they're waiting for stock too. Or are charging £45 plus for it.

I'll be in the states in New York mid-August - anyone suggest a store I might pick one up there if I can't find one at a reasonable price in the UK?

I have about 40 in stock at the moment at £39.99

Mr. Biggles

macrumors 6502
Mar 12, 2009
Western New York

I'll assume you mean NYC when you say New York. If so, and it's worth the visit, go to BHPhoto at 9th Ave. @ 34th St.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ..._BookStand_Multi_functional_Folder_Style.html

Crosbie

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 26, 2010
Brighton, UK
Thanks for the responses chaps, and thanks mods for moving the thread - realised after I posted that it would be better here, but couldn't move it myself.

Millypede, what store/where are you? £40 is a bit steep, since I'm going to be in the states where they're $33 (cheers Mr Biggles) ...though fair enough since they're such short supply in the UK!

millypede

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2004
UK
Thanks for the responses chaps, and thanks mods for moving the thread - realised after I posted that it would be better here, but couldn't move it myself.

Millypede, what store/where are you? £40 is a bit steep, since I'm going to be in the states where they're $33 (cheers Mr Biggles) ...though fair enough since they're such short supply in the UK!

Western Computers http://www.western.co.uk If you want it posted phone our Bristol office. Yeah £39.99 is the RRP and margins on these are so tight its a little mad.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.