PDA

View Full Version : iPod Note Uploading?

RazHyena
Jul 10, 2010, 10:28 PM
I've been noticing something different about iOS 4 on my 2gen ipod touch. It seems that every time I edit a note in the Notes app, my iPod's wifi activity icon activates as if it's transferring data over the internet. Is this something to be concerned about?

iMac0765
Jul 11, 2010, 07:36 PM
It activates if you are syncing your notes with your e-mail account. To check, go into the Mail app and look around (I got rid of iOS 4 so I can't tell you where exactly). I remember it was when you set up an e-mail account in Mail, you can choose if you want your sync-ed too. These settings can also be found in the Notes App and the Settings App (I think). Hope it helps ;)

RazHyena
Jul 12, 2010, 10:46 PM
It activates if you are syncing your notes with your e-mail account. To check, go into the Mail app and look around (I got rid of iOS 4 so I can't tell you where exactly). I remember it was when you set up an e-mail account in Mail, you can choose if you want your sync-ed too. These settings can also be found in the Notes App and the Settings App (I think). Hope it helps ;)

Thanks! That solved my issue. I have it turned off now. It was driving me crazy! :D