PDA

View Full Version : 40GB iPod Photo for sale.

nospleen
Nov 6, 2004, 05:57 PM
My iPod photo is two days old and will ship with the receipt. I purchased it at Compusa for 538 including tax. I sold my mini on here to buy the iPod photo. But, after two times at the gym, the iPod photo is not going to work for me. Compusa will charge me 15% to restock it, which leaves me with 460 back from them. I am willing to sell this one for 465 with free two day shipping. Email me with any questions.

emsdad@mac.com

nospleen
Nov 6, 2004, 05:58 PM

Jovian9
Nov 6, 2004, 07:35 PM
If you don't mind me asking, what was so wrong with your iPod Photo while at the gym? I've taken all of my iPods with me to workout, ride my bike, job, play basketball, etc......so I'm just curious.

nospleen
Nov 6, 2004, 07:46 PM
If you don't mind me asking, what was so wrong with your iPod Photo while at the gym? I've taken all of my iPods with me to workout, ride my bike, job, play basketball, etc......so I'm just curious.

Just the size of it does not work for me. I am use to a mini, so this was a big step up. The weight keeps tugging my wind pants down too. :eek:

scem0
Nov 6, 2004, 08:06 PM
how scandalous! :eek:

scem0

neoelectronaut
Nov 6, 2004, 08:13 PM
Wow, that was quick. Didn't think I'd see a Photo iPod up for sale so soon. lol.

nospleen
Nov 6, 2004, 08:57 PM
Wow, that was quick. Didn't think I'd see a Photo iPod up for sale so soon. lol.

Yeah, I am a maniac. :o It is awesome though, but when I had my mini, I would almost forget it was on me. If it does not sell, I will just keep it and buy another mini for the gym. I hate returning things that are not defective, so I figured I would sell it here and then try ebay as a last resort.

jared_kipe
Nov 6, 2004, 11:24 PM
Yeah, I saw one in the apple store, they are a little big when compared to the normal one. Not too big, but for what it offers, I think I'm gonna pass it up. It does look cool though, and the color screen makes things easier to read and work with. Not to mention the higher resolution. Ok so I want one after all. ;)

t300
Nov 6, 2004, 11:46 PM
My iPod photo is two days old and will ship with the receipt. I purchased it at Compusa for 538 including tax. I sold my mini on here to buy the iPod photo. But, after two times at the gym, the iPod photo is not going to work for me. Compusa will charge me 15% to restock it, which leaves me with 460 back from them. I am willing to sell this one for 465 with free two day shipping. Email me with any questions.

emsdad@mac.com

May I ask why you wouldn't just take the $460 instead of getting a measely 5 dollars extra selling it on here?? Interesting...I was just wondering...

liquidh2o
Nov 7, 2004, 07:05 AM
May I ask why you wouldn't just take the $460 instead of getting a measely 5 dollars extra selling it on here?? Interesting...I was just wondering...

would you consider a trade for a mini + $?

Pass2Yao
Nov 7, 2004, 12:21 PM
Just to let you guys know, I am the beneficiary of nospleen's loss of his mini. And if any of you are worrying about his legitimacy, rest assured. He will reply to your e-mails very quickly, and his mini (which he owned for 3 months) was spic and span clean, so I assume the photo will be the same, after a rigorous 2 days in his ownership.

good luck nospleen.

nospleen
Nov 7, 2004, 01:17 PM

I would actually lose more selling it here because of paypal fees. But, I would hate to return it and cost compusa money on a product that is not defective.

nospleen
Nov 7, 2004, 01:54 PM
Just to let you guys know, I am the beneficiary of nospleen's loss of his mini. And if any of you are worrying about his legitimacy, rest assured. He will reply to your e-mails very quickly, and his mini (which he owned for 3 months) was spic and span clean, so I assume the photo will be the same, after a rigorous 2 days in his ownership.

good luck nospleen.

Rigorous, ehh?? It could hardly spot me when I was benching. :D

nospleen
Nov 9, 2004, 01:16 PM
It is now on ebay if anyone is interested. 449 is the price.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5731088969&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT