Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thadoggfather

macrumors P6
Original poster
Oct 1, 2007
Looks pretty good actually and clean, despite the absurd $30 price tag and recessed headphone port. The close connector is a non-issue for me though, all I use is Apple's cable.

Looks like it has sufficient protection since it is raised against the front and back to take the damage.

mcdj

macrumors G3
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

For real? There's like 300 threads on the bumper and its performance.

R94N

macrumors 68020
May 30, 2010
UK
Yeah, try searching Mroogle.

But I will say that the bumper only protects the sides of the phone, so if you drop it on the screen I don't think the bumper will protect it very well.

NeonGreenHermit

macrumors regular
Jun 25, 2010
UK
I think you'll definately need to handle one first before you buy - I'm a tad disappointed with mine, but they do offer a slight degree of extra protection, and good looks.

If they were £10, I'd have no complaint, but for £25, it's a little difficult to sing its praises. I don't mind paying for stuff either - if it was made to fantastic quality, I'd even pay more... but it isn't, so the value-for-money meter is 'low' IMHO.

All considered, I'm going to keep mine until the Otterboxes come out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.