Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Youngmoney23

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 22, 2010
Ive been looking for an armband from day 1. The only one I can find in a store is a Rocketfish from Best Buy. Ive only heard bad things about it from the 3GS and on the package it says it works for all iphone generations. Im thinking its not gonna be very snug if it fits the 3GS. Does anyone know of any other armbands just for the iP4 around. I checked with the Apple store and they dont have any. Was thinking maybe since the iP4 is thinner that some iTouch cases might work???
Anyone have any info on this or know if an iTouch armband would work?

dugbug

macrumors 68000
Aug 23, 2008
Somewhere in Florida
Ive been looking for an armband from day 1. The only one I can find in a store is a Rocketfish from Best Buy. Ive only heard bad things about it from the 3GS and on the package it says it works for all iphone generations. Im thinking its not gonna be very snug if it fits the 3GS. Does anyone know of any other armbands just for the iP4 around. I checked with the Apple store and they dont have any. Was thinking maybe since the iP4 is thinner that some iTouch cases might work???
Anyone have any info on this or know if an iTouch armband would work?

Note, I have never used an armband case, so don't take this as an endorsement. I stumbled over this one and am passing it on to you.

http://www.marware.com/products/iPh...af0985fac5585314.e3eSc3eMbxuPe34Pa38Ta3aKbNf0

-d

Youngmoney23

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 22, 2010
yeah, researched that one for the 3GS and not really all about having my $700 phone just clip on to an arm band. Doesnt seem very safe or durable. I really like the Belkin cases but cant find one for the iP4

Youngmoney23

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 22, 2010
I'm still using my Incase armband that I used with my 3GS, works great.

Is it tight and snug? Im worried about armbands that wont hold up and fall off. I want one that would be able to hold up if I was to go on a roller coaster and not have the phone fall out or the armband to fall off. Not really gonna do that but need one that will hold up to serious working out and running.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.