PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT machine M6805 laptop + extras

linky
Nov 8, 2004, 10:54 AM
SOLD!!!

Hello all, it looks like it is time for me to move on and up once again, this time I will be selling my Emachine M6805 laptop – This is a fantastic machine and is extremely powerfull, it is around 6 months old (I will get the exact DOP once I find the receipt) and has had no problems of any sort, it is in great condition and I will be posting pictures in the next few days. – This laptop is still under the manufactures warranty and I have perched a 3 year extended warranty on it through emachine, this warranty will transfer over to you - as always i have held onto the box, book, and original sales slip for you :)

I have upgraded a few things in this laptop but they do not void the warranty (conformed with emachines)

The hard drive has been upgraded to a 60gig 7200RPM 8meg cache Hitachi drive (200$ value)

The integrated 80211.g card has been replaced with a linksys 80211.g (This was done for better linux compatibility) I will however include the original braudcom card if requested

This rest of the laptop specs are as follows

• AMD Athlon 64-bit 3000+ Mobile Processor (Compatible with 32 & 64-bit Applications)
• 1600MHz Hyperbus Technology w/ 1MB L2 Cache
• Windows XP Home Edition (with recovery cd’s of corse)
• 15.4" WXGA TFT LCD Color Screen (1280 x 800 Maximum Resolution)
• 512 Megabytes (MB) of PC2700 DDR RAM
• 60 Gigabyte Hard Drive (upgraded from 4200rpm 2meg to 7200 8meg)
• DVD/CD-RW Combo Drive; 24x24x24 (CD-RW) - 8x (DVD)
• ATI RADEON 9600 Discrete Graphics with 64MB Video RAM (OC’s to 430/230 with absolutely no problems)
• Onboard 56k Modem & 10/100 Ethernet Port
• Integrated 802.11g High Speed Wi-Fi Wireless Ethernet (upgraded to linksys 80211.g)
• Ports: 4 USB 2.0; IEEE 1394; S-Video; Type I/II PC Card Slot
• Touchpad Mouse Interface
• 8-Cell Lithium-Ion Battery (still holds a full 2.5-3 hour charge)
• 7.5lbs; 1.6"h x 14.0"w x 10.4"d

I am currently asking 1,100$ for this system (shipped) – if I can sell it at this price I will also be including my Targus laptop bag (60$ new) as well as a Toshiba USB floppy drive – I am not looking for any trades right now unless you have one of the new model ibook/powerbooks that you want to get rid of =)

Again, this system comes with a new (much faster) hard drive, an extended warranty, upgraded wifi card, USB floppy drive

Please feel free to post any questions/comments/critiques here or in PM, I can also be reached at dslonaker@dtcnj.com – my heatware is proudly displayed under the name linky linky (http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=7219)

SOLD!

evilicey
Nov 8, 2004, 10:23 PM
What condition is the screen in?

slooksterPSV
Nov 8, 2004, 10:45 PM
linky - you are my hero because you got an AMD 64-bit laptop. I mean yeah macs are better of course, but if its a PC then AMD is the ONLY way to go. I'm so proud of you. *wipes a tear* LOL. $1,100? Does it include Manuals and ...???? did it come with CDS?

linky
Nov 8, 2004, 11:02 PM
heya. evilicey: the screen is in perfect condition, no bad pixels, no scratches.. i baby this thing, same is true for the battery, I’ve never kept it plugged in for prolonged periods of time nor have i let it develop any sort of memory

slooksterPSV: hehe yeah, I’m defiantly a PC/hardware enthusiast - I cant wait to take the (expensive) step into machood with my new ibook/powerbook ;x

The laptop does have it's original box, manuals, recovery cd's - i hang on to pretty much everything i buy because I’m constantly upgrading