PDA

View Full Version : Auckland, New Zealand

Ciclismo
Jul 15, 2010, 01:22 AM
We're now half way through July so the iPad should land on our shores any day now. I'm thinking of heading to the Magnum Mac store in Newmarket once a release day is know - I'm guessing that they will have one of the largest supplies of iPads on release day. Sound off if you're getting one and where.

B Gallagher
Jul 21, 2010, 06:39 AM
We're now half way through July so the iPad should land on our shores any day now. I'm thinking of heading to the Magnum Mac store in Newmarket once a release day is know - I'm guessing that they will have one of the largest supplies of iPads on release day. Sound off if you're getting one and where.
Looks like this guy (http://www.iphonewzealand.co.nz/2010/all/radio-intern-braves-auckland-winter-for-ipad/)'s already ahead of you!

Have a read through the comments on that page as well. It seems that it hasn't been confirmed that MM will definitely be stocking the iPad from Friday - it's all up to Apple.

Ciclismo
Jul 21, 2010, 07:53 AM
He's really earning his keep - it's still raining at the moment! I, on the other hand, am thinking of waiting until Monday or Tuesday once we know what's going on; we still have no real idea what models will be available nor an official word (apart from the Herald:rolleyes:) as to pricing.