PDA

View Full Version : Submit an App into App-Store

TalShani
Jul 15, 2010, 03:04 AM
Hey guys,
While uploading the info about my app, they want me to give them my App Binary on ZIP file, App Binary = my project?
I don't know which files should I zipped and which not..
Someone can explain me which files of my App I need to send them?
Tal Shani

adrian.oconnor
Jul 15, 2010, 04:39 AM
Hey guys,
While uploading the info about my app, they want me to give them my App Binary on ZIP file, App Binary = my project?
I don't know which files should I zipped and which not..
Someone can explain me which files of my App I need to send them?
Tal Shani

Use Build => Build And Archive to compile your app (with the distrubution key set in the project properties). Now you can see your app under 'Archived Applications' in Organizer. Click 'Submit Application to iTunes Connect' and you're done.

There are videos on the Apple developer site that explain this. They're on the right hand side when you login to the iPhone dev portal. If you're still stuck, watch those.

TalShani
Jul 15, 2010, 10:53 AM
Use Build => Build And Archive to compile your app (with the distrubution key set in the project properties). Now you can see your app under 'Archived Applications' in Organizer. Click 'Submit Application to iTunes Connect' and you're done.

There are videos on the Apple developer site that explain this. They're on the right hand side when you login to the iPhone dev portal. If you're still stuck, watch those.

I can't find those videos, can you link them to me?