PDA

View Full Version : should i buy this ipod

Gokhan
Nov 10, 2004, 06:25 PM
hi

seen a ipod on ebay for 80$ with this description , do u reckon its worth the risk ??
Description

15 GB model holds up to 3,700 songs; supports MP3, AAC, WAV, MP3 VBR, Audible (6), and AIFF formats
Mac and Windows compatible; FireWire and USB 2.0 interface for fastest digital transfer available
Automatically synchronizes music and playlists with you Moc or PC
Works but there is something wrong with it, easily fixable!
More than 8 hour battery life on a 3 hour charge (1-hour fast charge to 80% capacity

Comes with battery charger!

sorry guys its sold to libyloba but i will ask him what was wrong with ipod sorry for my manners the link is http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5730372872&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

oh well sold for 100$

homerjward
Nov 10, 2004, 06:35 PM
i'd say it depends on what's wrong with it. if the guy says it doesn't have a hard drive, or the click wheel is stained green i'd say no. if he says that there's or a dent or it's realy scratched, i say go for it. as always, buyer beware on ebay and such.

Inkmonkey
Nov 10, 2004, 08:34 PM
Great Giggling Gibbons! There's a reason it's so cheap. What kind of feedback does the person have? Email them and ask specifically what is wrong with it. I personally wouldn't deal with someone so vague on such a major purchase.

Mechcozmo
Nov 10, 2004, 09:40 PM
If you give us the exact link then we can look at it and see more in-depth if it is a fraud. And no, we won't bid on it... ;)

wdlove
Nov 11, 2004, 11:38 AM
The person must use Windows since he didn't spell Mac correctly. Then mention that there is a problem and it's fixable, puts up a large red flag. It also doesn't mention anything about a warranty. :(