Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RobT

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 20, 2007
Ohio, USA
Seems that since I started using iPhone 4 I no longer get notifications using Sportacular. Spotacular has been updated and I did a clean install. Anyone else experiencing this?

Cronies74

macrumors newbie
Jul 16, 2010
Sportacular Pro- alerts not working iPhone v4

I have the exact same problem. Tried deleting the alerts and recreated it, then enabled every option to see if any of them worked- nada. Must be a bug. Whays new. If anyone gets alerts to work let me know.

Cronies74

macrumors newbie
Jul 16, 2010
Sportacular 1.9.1 update

I just found there was an update for Sportacular 1.9. I just loaded the update 1.9.1 and it said it was for iPhone 4.0 support. I then tried to set up some alerts and I still get the "Subscription Error" less than half the time I enable a new option within the new game or team alert. But if I keep enabling it, it finally takes it. Will have to wait for tomorrow to see if alerts are working but it seems they have some work to do.

RobT

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 20, 2007
Ohio, USA
New version installed, subscription errors gone, still not pushing alerts however. Needs fixed on the server side I suspect.

Bswartz95

macrumors 6502a
Feb 3, 2011
Cleveland , OH
Alerts again not working?

I emailed the developers, but since it's Yahoo, I'm not expecting a response. This is a bummer considering the NCAA tournament is about to start.

If ScoreCenter didn't have ads, I'd be all over that right now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.