Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MaxMike

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 6, 2009
I am right now looking at the Cinema Display (probably the specific model for me is the M9177LL/A) to attach to my Mac mini. I did search but couldn't find the answer to this: Does this display support using the brightness controls that are on my aluminum wireless keyboard or would I have to use the controls on the panel itself? Just curious since I already like how it matches the rest of the setup, how about use the buttons that are on the keyboard? :p

mangrove

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2010
FL, USA
If you are talking about the 30" ACD, that's a good question, but just go down to your closest Apple store and ask them to hook it up for you. In my store they are next to each other so it should be easy.

Personally I use the new HP ZR30W (see threads in here) which has the latest S-IPS LCD monitor. Works great on my Mini.

ThomasJL

macrumors 68000
Oct 16, 2008
Personally I use the new HP ZR30W (see threads in here) which has the latest S-IPS LCD monitor. Works great on my Mini.

The HP ZR30w is a wide gamut monitor. Don't the colors look over-saturated when you browse the Web? Don't the colors look over-saturated for everything except for color managed programs like Photoshop?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.