Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevamundo

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 18, 2008
OK I should have said be quite instead of shut up. However besides that my post was PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE! I didn't insult anybody.

"SHUT UP ABOUT THE STUPID IPHONE 4'S STUPID ANTENNA ALREADY. AND EVERYTHING ABOUT IT.

I wholeheartedly agree with Mr. Jobs. AMEN!!!!!!!

It's fine to post about Apple's iPhone 4 press conference on the front page today. However when you post about 20 related stories about it on the front page ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

What? Is Macrumors in the business of censoring their posters now if they don't agree with them on LEGITIMATE POINTS even?

Yeah, I know this thread will probably get closed too. Whatever. It's my mistake to think that I could bring up LEGITIMATE POINTS on here without being censored or closed down.

stridemat

Staff member
Apr 2, 2008
UK
I don't know what was included within your original thread, but I assume it just reiterated the point you mentioned above in capitals. Did you provide any links to back up your claim? On the other hand the mods may have thought you only posted it to get a response (trolling) which is against forum rules.

xUKHCx

Administrator emeritus
Jan 15, 2006
The Kop
This forum is for constructive criticism/feedback, if your previous post was closed then it is not for you to post it again via a backdoor.

There is a procedure for this laid out in the forum rules:

You can use the Contact form to send a message to the moderators/administrators if you have questions about specific cases of moderation. This is more appropriate than sending Private Messages or email to individual moderators. If you use Private Messages or email to contact a moderator about a moderation issue, you may be directed to send it again via the Contact Form, because this ensures proper review and accountability and because the moderators work as a team. Moderation is not personal; don't make it so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.