PDA

View Full Version : Sim Tower... Help

rickvanr
Nov 11, 2004, 12:29 PM
Hello

I was wondering if anyone out there has SimTower and a floppy drive laying around, I want to play, but I only have the floppies. I am not trying to get illegal software or anything, just looking for a copy of the game if anyone would be so kind to send to me : van (AT) ripnet (DOT) com

yippy
Nov 11, 2004, 12:47 PM
It also comes on CD. I think I may have it still, the only problem is that they are at home and I am at college. I will be home for thanksgiving and I can check. You might want to check around the net to, a legal CD copy probably wouldn't be that much.

stoid
Nov 11, 2004, 01:08 PM
I'm in the same situation as yippy however, I may be able to indirectly help you. PM Vader, he's my young brother, and he may be convinced to lend a hand to a distraught Mac gamer. ;)

Make sure you link to this thread in the message, so he's knows what's up.

Ninja_Turtle
Nov 11, 2004, 03:23 PM
ionno...theres a site that has that game, but then again you said you didnt want to any illegal stuff....hit me up on AIM, or email me at martinperez87@gmail.com
its not illegal, cuz you own the game, so its not, and plus the game is discontinued and cannot give the company any profit now, so its not illegal...so forget what i said before about being illegal, my mistake...