PDA

View Full Version : incipio feather experience?

testcard
Jul 18, 2010, 01:58 PM
I'm probably going to order the incipio feather in graphite in the next few days as most of the reviews I've seen have been generally favourable. Any early adopters of the feather care to share their experiences so far - wear and tear, still fitting well and so on?

vivarey
Jul 19, 2010, 11:38 PM
I'd also like to hear what people have to say. I'm deciding between this and the SwitchEasy Nude case - they seem to be the 2 slimmest cases on the market.

millypede
Jul 20, 2010, 06:55 AM
Poor it was really flimsy and well didnt feel like value for money, the SwitchEasy Nude is a much better case and outsold the Feather by 20-1.

testcard
Jul 22, 2010, 02:10 PM
Have to disagree - ordered in graphite and delivered today. Slightly thicker and sturdier than I expected and a perfect fit. All I wanted was a skin to protect the back of the iPad from scratches, scuffs and light bumps and this is going to do the job. Not disappointed.

wodeh
Jul 22, 2010, 04:44 PM
The incipio feather is one of my favourite cases, for simplicity and good looks. It's a hell of a lot nicer than any rubber/silicone case I have tried, but alas I lack a switch easy nude for comparison.

I don't doubt that the nude sells well, however, but I'd struggle to believe a 20:1 ratio.