PDA

View Full Version : My 1.8 Dual PM G5 has shipped!

coleg
Nov 11, 2004, 10:15 PM
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that my dual 1.8GHz Powermac G5 has shipped today.

I'm so excited.

Am going to use an old studio monitor display (the clear blackish ones, not flat panel).

Wee. Poo.

Duff-Man
Nov 11, 2004, 10:19 PM
Duff-Man says....ahh, the excitement....even though I've bought lots of Macs I still get that great anticipation as well....enjoy your computer when it gets there.....oh yeah!

Gadolie
Nov 12, 2004, 02:35 PM
Wait until you lug that big heavy black package with the beautiful sexy looking G5 proudly displayed on it into your office. Then, as you start to cut open the tape, your heart starts to pound and your hands start to tremble.
After getting through the mulitple card board dividers, you see the gleaming silver ripped bod of your stunning G5! As you grab the cool smooth body and hoist it out, don't be surprised if you shed a little tear as you think that you are dreaming! YOUR NOT DREAMING! It has arrived.
Hopefully with no crumpled corners, loose innards or missing pieces! :p
Good luck with your new dualie!

Windowlicker
Nov 12, 2004, 03:30 PM
I guess you pretty much know what I was going through when I finally got to bring my 1.8baby home this summer :) I want that feeling more often!

cmvsm
Nov 14, 2004, 11:39 PM
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that my dual 1.8GHz Powermac G5 has shipped today.

I'm so excited.

Am going to use an old studio monitor display (the clear blackish ones, not flat panel).

Wee. Poo.

I'm right there with you my friend. I just ordered the "birth" of a new G5 dual 2.0 and I'm siked!! I also got the 20" Apple studio display..the acrylic one, which I dig so much more than the new style. We're going to have a long business partnership together. Can't wait!!

ryan42
Nov 15, 2004, 07:21 AM
I guess you pretty much know what I was going through when I finally got to bring my 1.8baby home this summer :) I want that feeling more often!

I get that feeling every time I use my G4. ;)