Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jp93

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 17, 2010
Does anyone use the ghost armor full body shield with the bumper? That is the combo I'm looking to roll with but I'm wondering if anyone has experience with it. Any peeling? Thanks in advance

Grimes

macrumors regular
Jun 11, 2010
I have the full body ghost armor and bumper combo on my phone. No issues so far. I did give the ghost armor a full day to set before I put the bumper on.

IMO it is a good combination, looks very nice.

Thumbs up!

hchavarria

macrumors 6502
Oct 8, 2008
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

littledigger said:
I have the full body ghost armor and bumper combo on my phone. No issues so far. I did give the ghost armor a full day to set before I put the bumper on.

IMO it is a good combination, looks very nice.

Thumbs up!

Whats ghost armor, any pics?

Ghost Armor is similar to Invisible Shield but less rubbery and less orange peel effect.

jp93

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 17, 2010
Thank you for that info grimes, that's great news! I would really appreciate some pictures, I'm sure the rest of the community would as well 

Grimes

macrumors regular
Jun 11, 2010
I'll see about taking some pictures tonight (hopefully). I'm at work right now, and don't have a camera with me that I can take some shots with. If I run into a coworker with a decent quality camera, I'll get some sooner...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.