Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

maddux2005

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 7, 2010
There is several farming type games. But Leo laporte turned me onto "we rule" with his show on twit the other day. It's quite fun and addicting. Anyone here into it?

iSlanderous

macrumors regular
Jul 17, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
i hate how these bloggers rant and rave about a game...like angry birds...people been wanking off to the game. i played it for about 30 minutes and its a POS. Pretty boring if you ask me.

Fernandez21

macrumors 601
Jun 16, 2010
i played it for a while but got bored. been playing more angry birds and plants vs. zombie lately.

maddux2005

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 7, 2010
Well I have watched Leo laporte for well over 12 years and I respect him. Course it doesn't mean I'm gonna love everything he has to say. But since the game is free, I thought I'd give it a go.

It starts out VERY slow. But once you build up and get going, things then pick up. It's a fun game to just pop in, build your kingdom, harvest your crops and leave. You don't have to play for hours and hours. Just a few mins at a time. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but it's a neat free game.

Btw Leo is like super addicted, add "chieftwit" in the game and view his kingdom. Wow.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.