PDA

View Full Version : nextel i95 :( :(

IDANNY
Nov 12, 2004, 12:27 PM
i have to switch to nextel I am using a sonyericsson t610. I love that phone :D . I wouldn't change it if I didn't have to. I have been using it to sync with my mac. Does anybody do that. Is there a program so that I could sync with. The phone is an i95cl. I have all of my contacts in address book I know they have that online thing could I upload my contacts from my computer to that. I would much rather be able to sync strait from the computer though. PLEASE I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE ANY HELP.

Logik
Nov 12, 2004, 05:26 PM
i have to switch to nextel I am using a sonyericsson t610. I love that phone :D . I wouldn't change it if I didn't have to. I have been using it to sync with my mac. Does anybody do that. Is there a program so that I could sync with. The phone is an i95cl. I have all of my contacts in address book I know they have that online thing could I upload my contacts from my computer to that. I would much rather be able to sync strait from the computer though. PLEASE I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE ANY HELP.

sorry, no help.. nextel's phones suck big time for this kind of thing... sadly i doubt you'll have much luck