Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Quark

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 9, 2002
This is more of an FYI - and is NOT the same information from the previous thread on a similar topic (see previous thread here ).

MacWarehouse is now advertising Mac OS X Version 10.2 Jaguar for $124.95 (that's $4.05 cheaper than the regular list), plus they offer the $30 rebate, which brings the total cost to $94.95. I'm not sure what the shipping costs are, becuase it isn't listed on their site and I went through the purchasing process to find out the shipping, but I got to a login prompt and didn't want to go any further and it didn't list the shipping costs.

Anyway, the problem is that it is advertised on their main page as $124.95, but when you go to the Jaguar page, it is back to the $129.00 price.

Below is a screenshot, I am interested in buying this from them because it is the cheapest I found in the U.S. I asked them to correct their pages to reflect the $124.95 price and I encourage anyone else that might buy from them to do the same.

Thanks,
Quark

Attachments

• jaguarprice.jpg
    jaguarprice.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 62
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.