Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

v2allen

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 20, 2010
With the billions of applications in the App Store, what are your favorite apps and why? What are some must have apps? What are the most addictive apps? I wanna hear from you!!

liamkp

macrumors 68020
May 29, 2010
With the billions of applications in the App Store, what are your favorite apps and why? What are some must have apps? What are the most addictive apps? I wanna hear from you!!
From me? Really?

Games: Doodle Jump, Pocket Tanks, Tap Tap, thats all i can think of right now.

dark-saito

macrumors regular
Games: Mega Man 2 (ON SALE RIGHT NOW <3), Spirit (I don't use my ipod for gaming lol)

News: Pulse!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't know what it is look it up. You'll never consider another news app again. you can make custom feeds! :D

Chat: Beejive, a bit on the expensive side, but its Interface is pleasing to the eye and fuctionality is perfect for /all/ your chat clients.

Caleb531

macrumors 6502
Oct 17, 2009
It seems every time I get on my iPod touch, Doodle Jump is the first app I go to. There's just something about it...

To answer the question, some of my favorites are Doodle Jump (obviously), iCopter, Bloons, Parachute Panic, Wordflick Pro

v2allen

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 20, 2010
It seems every time I get on my iPod touch, Doodle Jump is the first app I go to. There's just something about it...

To answer the question, some of my favorites are Doodle Jump (obviously), iCopter, Bloons, Parachute Panic, Wordflick Pro

Interesting...Waterslide extreme is fun, and moron test

Hick4Ever

macrumors newbie
Jul 17, 2011
Wirelessly posted (iPod Touch 2G (MC): Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

liamkp said:
Pandora.

TextPlus, if you want something to txt with.

TextFree with Voice is better IMO.

krause734

macrumors 6502a
Jul 30, 2010
Games : infinity blade, streets of rage 3, new york zombies, and words with friends
Finance: mint
Notes: evernote
Travel: kayak
Text: textfree with voice
Voice search : google app

Des Zac

macrumors regular
Jul 20, 2011
These are in no particular order they are just the five games/series I find myself playing the most.

#1. The Zenonia Series is a Great JRPG, always lose track of time playing it.

#2. I have played maplestory since the first year it was out so I play the two Maplestory App Games (They are some of the best RPG games I've played on iOS)

#3. Kairosoft makes great games simulation games.

#4. Pocket God is always fun

#5. and if you like card games Urban Rivals is a MUST PLAY! I've been playing it online for YEARS. Never loses fun.

Others: Resident Evil 4 is great on iOS, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 is fun, Assassin's Creed is good, and Cartoon Wars series is Awesome.

Hope you try some! Some of them are free too, like one of the maple story games is, Urban Rivals is, one of the Cartoon Wars is, and a Zenonia is, others might be but I haven't checked in a while.

van2010rulz

macrumors regular
Jun 13, 2010
Games: Angry Birds, Solitaire (addicted), Physics Box, Tiny Wings, Bloods TD4 are my top.

Utilities: Sugarsync( can't go anywhere with out it) awesome note, and iStudiez Pro.

iStudiez Pro is an app i always use at school. It's like my paper agenda only 100x better. I keeps track of my marks so that i can always know what i'm scoring.

Waj93

macrumors newbie
Aug 8, 2011
This is going to sound weird, but for me, to do list is one of the most useful application. As for entertainment, I like tom cat a lot. And in games, my personal favorite is traffic rush. Its so much fun. I play it for hours whenever I get time.
smiles.png

BiggAW

macrumors 68030
Jun 19, 2010
Connecticut
VLC remote, TouchMouse, PCalc Lite, WiThrottle, but really most of what I used to do on the iPod has long gone over the my Android phone now. The iPod is basically slowly turning back into just an iPod.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.