PDA

View Full Version : I really like the Hard Candy Cases "Squish" (with pics)

radiohed
Jul 21, 2010, 11:11 AM
I just got the clear version of the Hard Candy Cases "Squish" case. I have to say, the photos I have seen don't do it justice. This case offers great protection with it's thick silicone edges. It also makes the iPad easier to hold. This case is different looking, but I like the look. :cool: I do think that the clear version looks nicer than the other colors. At least it only took three cases before I finally found one I liked. :) I will post some pics tonight if anyone is interested.

filo87
Jul 21, 2010, 03:29 PM
I'd like to see some photos. Thinking about getting this case!

MaxPower49
Jul 21, 2010, 03:59 PM
I'm interested in seeing pics also.

radiohed
Jul 21, 2010, 05:12 PM
Here are a few pics. I love how the iPad handles with this case and it seems to offer some great protection.

filo87
Jul 22, 2010, 04:35 PM
Thanks, it looks great. Not as bulky as I expected!

radiohed
Jul 22, 2010, 07:30 PM
I agree. It is not bulky so my iPad still fits in the small bag I use. I still may get a screen protector to cut down on fingerprints.

dcsatt
Jul 22, 2010, 08:13 PM
I agree. It is not bulky so my iPad still fits in the small bag I use. I still may get a screen protector to cut down on fingerprints.

We bought the pink Squish for our family iPad (two young girls), and we love it. It's been a savior more than once. Reminds me of the Wii controller cover.

bhsu21
Jul 22, 2010, 10:30 PM
We bought the pink Squish for our family iPad (two young girls), and we love it. It's been a savior more than once. Reminds me of the Wii controller cover.

That's what I was thinking it looked like as well but I couldn't quite pin point it. If it provides better grip when holding it then that's great.

radiohed
Aug 2, 2010, 07:40 PM
Now that I have used the squish case for a couple of weeks, I have to say that it's a great product. It makes my iPad so easy to handle and a lot less vulnerable to damage. :D I liked my Belkin grip vue but it started to yellow after a few weeks, and I like the squish more.