PDA

View Full Version : FS: Radeon 9600 XT w/128MB

invaLPsion
Nov 13, 2004, 06:52 PM
As my 6800GT shipped out today I am now posting my 9600 XT for sale.

The card is roughly two and a half months old and has performed very well for me. It runs (at 1280 by 1024, everything max) UT2K4 like a pro (even on Torlan Onslaught), as well as AAO, World of Warcraft, Warcraft 3, and Call of Duty. This is a terrific card.

I have has no problems with the card whatsoever in my usage.

It will be shipped in the box the 6800GT comes with and I will include a DVI to VGA adapter for free. The 9600 XT will be shipped as soon as I know the 6800GT is in good working order.

Price is $125 plus ship.

Rod Rod
Nov 13, 2004, 08:15 PM
I'd like to call dibs. Please email me your payment information so I can send you the money straight away, whether by PayPal, money order, cashier's check or local pickup / cash (in case you're somehow in the Chicago area).

This is a fair price, considering that OWC is selling the 9600 Pro (64MB VRAM, 8x AGP G5 card) for $99 brand new with warranty, and the same card with the G4 (4x AGP) mod and one year OWC warranty costs $119, plus shipping and tax (because I'm in Illinois).

Thanks.

invaLPsion
Nov 13, 2004, 08:33 PM
That's insane. I didn't know they were selling 9600 Pros, wow.

Anyways, I figured since this card was used its about worth $125, plus they are going for around $150 on eBay and I believe MacRumors members deserve a discount... :)

applekid
Nov 13, 2004, 08:51 PM
That's insane. I didn't know they were selling 9600 Pros, wow.

Yep, OWC sells modded and non-modeed OEM 9600 Pros now.

Make sure you post a few benchmarks with once you get your 6800 GT in the Mac Gaming Forum. :cool: I think Apple's driver won't be up to par just yet, so we might be disappointed initially. But, who knows.

invaLPsion
Nov 14, 2004, 01:59 PM
I'd like to call dibs. Please email me your payment information so I can send you the money straight away, whether by PayPal, money order, cashier's check or local pickup / cash (in case you're somehow in the Chicago area).

This is a fair price, considering that OWC is selling the 9600 Pro (64MB VRAM, 8x AGP G5 card) for $99 brand new with warranty, and the same card with the G4 (4x AGP) mod and one year OWC warranty costs $119, plus shipping and tax (because I'm in Illinois).

Thanks.

You have been PMed.
:)

Rod Rod
Dec 7, 2004, 03:02 PM
I'm completely satisfied with the card I bought from invaLPsion.

I received it a week or two ago but I didn't get to install it until just the other day. It was on its way to the PM G4 I had, but I returned that and subsequently got a good deal on a DP 1.8GHz G5, which is where the 9600XT now performs its function. It's my first dual-processor computer and it's just whiplash fast compared to everything else I've owned.

I'd just like to add that this was a very good transaction from start to finish. I've had one bad experience trading on these forums (which I may or may not post about) but I can tell you that invaLPsion is trustworthy and reliable.

invaLPsion
Dec 7, 2004, 03:23 PM
I'm completely satisfied with the card I bought from invaLPsion.

I received it a week or two ago but I didn't get to install it until just the other day. It was on its way to the PM G4 I had, but I returned that and subsequently got a good deal on a DP 1.8GHz G5, which is where the 9600XT now performs its function. It's my first dual-processor computer and it's just whiplash fast compared to everything else I've owned.

I'd just like to add that this was a very good transaction from start to finish. I've had one bad experience trading on these forums (which I may or may not post about) but I can tell you that invaLPsion is trustworthy and reliable.

Thanks a bunch. That's a mighty nice computer you got there! :)