PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having a hard time logging in to WoW

Koree
Nov 13, 2004, 09:09 PM
I haven't been able to log on for the last few hours... Help!

Elan0204
Nov 13, 2004, 09:24 PM
Their servers have been having problems for hours. I don't think anyone can log on right now. I know I can't.

QCassidy352
Nov 13, 2004, 09:28 PM
Sadly, there is no help. :( It is not just you, it's everyone, or close to everyone. Ever since yesterday afternoon, the servers have been on again, off again. And when they are on, the lag is frequently unbearable.

Blizzard says it is all planned because they need to test the servers before the retail release. They say they have more servers that will come online on nov. 23 and it will all be better.

But frankly, I question their decision to open a beta test to 500,000 potential customers and yet allow it to run like utter ****. I don't care if they say they're doing it on purpose - that just doesn't look good. I'm hooked on the game, but they have to show me that they can make it run MUCH MUCH better than this. I mean, this isn't even in the same ballpark as acceptable.

The only comforting factor is that it is still Blizzard, makers of Starcraft, Diablo, and Warcraft. You have to believe that they will get it right sooner or later, and probably sooner. But it is VERY frustrating right now.