Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kernkraft

macrumors 68020
Jun 25, 2009
this is why i support whaling. whales can be dangerous creatures and pose risk to human life.

Kill 'em aall, so there is no other incident like this one for another... well, forever!

You cannot be serious! Should we hunt tigers too, because they are dangerous to humans? By the way, gorillas can be pretty dangerous too.

In fact, if a panda sits on your face, you might suffocate. Kill them quickly!

velocityg4

macrumors 604
Dec 19, 2004
Georgia
Kill 'em aall, so there is no other incident like this one for another... well, forever!

You cannot be serious! Should we hunt tigers too, because they are dangerous to humans? By the way, gorillas can be pretty dangerous too.

In fact, if a panda sits on your face, you might suffocate. Kill them quickly!

Heck, humans are an even greater risk to human life! So humans should wipe all humans out so that no more humans can harm humans. As there would be no humans posing a risk to humans:rolleyes:.

Schtumple

macrumors 601
Jun 13, 2007
benkadams.com
this is why i support whaling. whales can be dangerous creatures and pose risk to human life.

successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

Bless

Crazy story

From what I read elsewhere though it might have been their fault as they might have been aggravating the whale. Can't seem to find the link though.

stevenlangley1

macrumors regular
Jun 9, 2009
haha...wow that video is great, but I can't believe they are being investigated for provoking the "attack." Ridiculous!

Dr Kevorkian94

macrumors 68020
Jun 9, 2009
SI, NY
Went whale watching once, the company garenteed a whale sighting. After the whole day of the coast of main I saw a tail... Just a tail. So they are lucky they saw the whole whale. Lol

Tiggs

macrumors 6502
Jul 6, 2011
Yikes, never heard of something like that happening before. 1 in 100,000+ odds? Not in the whale's best interests, very unnatural. Wonder if whale thought about how unlucky he was to have a boat get in the way despite being in the vast ocean.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.