PDA

View Full Version : FS: 20gig 2nd gen ipod

macg4
Nov 14, 2004, 11:36 PM
up for sale is a 2nd gen 20 gig ipod. It is currently on ebay for sale, but if anyone here wants to buy it i will gladly end the ebay auction.Unit is in perfect working condtion but has the usual scratches these things get over time. Ipod battery lasts for a while still(usually i can use it for a half a week to a week or so in the car).The auction includes the ipod itself,firewire cable,ipod carrying case,and itrip. The nice thing about the included itrip is that it makes it so that the ipod can be heard through a tuned in radio staion of your choice. I would also prefer paypal as a payment form.Thanks for looking and e-mail me with any questions. Im looking to get around $150ish. The ebay link is below.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5732340133&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

dotnina
Nov 15, 2004, 01:47 AM
Price?

Oh, wait, just noticed you mention "auction" in the post itself. Perhaps you could change the thread to read "FA: ...," just to be clear.

Elan0204
Nov 15, 2004, 02:02 AM
You should probably also include a link to your auction... ;)

macg4
Nov 15, 2004, 02:51 AM
Sorry for the confusion on the price and it being an auction.everything is updated in the orginal post. i am looking to get $150+shipping. Let me if anyone is interested or if u think that is a resonable price.
thanks!

macg4
Nov 15, 2004, 11:20 AM
sorry everybody ipod already sol
thanks!