PDA

View Full Version : Drill-down split-view tutorial?

Danneman101
Jul 23, 2010, 12:42 PM
I know how to set up a split-view with a single menu in the root view populating it via a plist, but not how to do a drill-down version.

Ive been googling for a tutorial, but cant find anything useful.

Do any of you have a suggestion?

dejo
Jul 23, 2010, 12:49 PM
Do any of you have a suggestion?
The root-view in the split-view is a table view, so I would think any tutorial that deals with drill-downs should be close.

Danneman101
Jul 23, 2010, 08:23 PM
Yeah, your right. It shouldnt be much different from the drill-down iphone-app Im converting, actually. Thanks :)

rickjackson
Mar 2, 2011, 03:12 AM
Yeah, your right. It shouldnt be much different from the drill-down iphone-app Im converting, actually. Thanks :)

Hello Danneman,

I am also looking for DRILLDOWN IN TableView using SplitView so you got any success if Yes please upload your sample project so it will benfit for all us.

Thanks

Danneman101
Mar 8, 2011, 03:57 AM
If I recall correctly, my solution was to swap plistst that populated the menu. This meant that I had to keep things in memory like what level of the drill-down-menu I was in, etc, but besides that it was pretty straight-forward :)

jnoxx
Mar 8, 2011, 04:02 AM
I posted a full project doing this last week, when u asked for this, i seriously don't get it..

Danneman101
Mar 9, 2011, 03:53 AM
I posted a full project doing this last week, when u asked for this, i seriously don't get it..

Did you reply to my or rickjackson's post? :)