PDA

View Full Version : If i cancel my free case

maxamo
Jul 23, 2010, 02:36 PM
I have choosen the wrong case. If i cancel my current order can i re order another one?
Has anyone done this?

GTghost
Jul 23, 2010, 02:45 PM
Can you try and let us know?

aphexii
Jul 23, 2010, 02:49 PM
along the same lines, I wonder what the exchange policy is. If i'm not happy with one, can i exchange it for a different model?

maxamo
Jul 23, 2010, 02:58 PM
Can you try and let us know?

I have just spoken to someone on apple chat and they said that if you ring customer services they will find out for you. It would be much apreciated if someone could ring to find out as i have no access to a phone at the moment :mad: ;)
I believe the number is 0844 209 0611

pikkashoe
Jul 23, 2010, 03:22 PM
I called customer service, and was on hold for like 20 minutes
I told them I made a mistake and wanted to change my order

At first they told me i had to call back when the cases where available. I told them the speck pixelskin is available. Then i asked if I could just cancel and then place a new order.

Apparantely nobody knows, the rep kept checking with a supervisor and he could not give me a clear answer. He had me on hold for another 15 minutes and then ended up telling me he would call me back when he had an answer.

That was 2 hours ago. Not going to hold my breath here on this one. I guess I will call back on monday. Dont have time to hold for 30 minutes again.

Anyone else get another answer?

MotionxxUSxx
Jul 23, 2010, 04:32 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_6_3; en) AppleWebKit/533.16 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0 Safari/533.16)

Curious as well. Keep us updated.

pikkashoe
Jul 23, 2010, 04:34 PM
Still waiting for a call back.
I will follow up again tomorrow. Their customer service should be open tomorrow.

Just noticed the invoice which they emailed says you can log in to make changes.

It allows me to cancel my order, but no option for changing the case.

Im not going to cancel until I speak to someone.

pikkashoe
Jul 23, 2010, 04:45 PM
Ok just called customer service.
They said to change the case a supervisor has to do it.
Doing it online may not allow you to place another order.
She took all my info, such as what case i ordered and what case I want, and she forwarded it to a supervisor. Supposedly the supervisor will call me back with in 2 days to let me know the order has been changed.
So I will have to wait for now.

maxamo
Jul 23, 2010, 04:51 PM
Will have to wait and see :confused:

SophiaLee
Jul 23, 2010, 04:53 PM
Just looked at my confirmation email from Apple and there is a clickable link to change your order.

Click where it says Order Status.

pikkashoe
Jul 23, 2010, 04:57 PM
Yeah but it doesnt let you change the order, only allows you to cancel it

Theres no way to tell if you will be able to go back on and reorder.

I had to have a supervisor change my order.

If you try it and it works, let me know.

maxamo
Jul 23, 2010, 05:21 PM
is it only the black bumper they do for free or is it colours?

pikkashoe
Jul 23, 2010, 06:06 PM
Just got a call back from apple, they told me my order had been changed.
I logged on and checked my order and sure enough its been changed to the incase snap case, and as an added bonus my delivery estimate is now september 2 instead of september 8.

If you guys need to change the order just call apple customer service.

maxamo
Jul 23, 2010, 06:48 PM
Just got a call back from apple, they told me my order had been changed.
I logged on and checked my order and sure enough its been changed to the incase snap case, and as an added bonus my delivery estimate is now september 2 instead of september 8.

If you guys need to change the order just call apple customer service.

What was your first case?

I want to change from the Belkin Shield Micra - Clear to the Pixelskin HD
do you think i should or not?

pikkashoe
Jul 23, 2010, 08:30 PM
I initially had ordered the pixel skin, but after i saw how long it was going to take i just ordered one on amazon.

Still being entitled to a free case, i changed my order to the incase snapcase.