Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

psychonaut

macrumors 6502a
Jul 24, 2008
Any without a back (bumpers). Otherwise, the Speck PixelSkin HD will not mess with the flash.

kr00k322

macrumors 6502
Jun 20, 2010
Long Beach, CA
If this is in reference to the available free cases given that they're all black you can use a black marker and it won't be as visible. Well unless you go with one of the clear options.

djransom

macrumors 601
May 14, 2008
Chi-Town
If this is in reference to the available free cases given that they're all black you can use a black marker and it won't be as visible. Well unless you go with one of the clear options.

The clear options had/have the same issue. Alot of companies have rectified this issue and I would expect and hope that none of the free cases have an issue with the flash. Can't really complain because they're free though.

kr00k322

macrumors 6502
Jun 20, 2010
Long Beach, CA
The clear options had/have the same issue. Alot of companies have rectified this issue and I would expect and hope that none of the free cases have an issue with the flash. Can't really complain because they're free though.

Yeah I know I was just stating that if the clear cases did have the flash issue and the OP had to use a marker it would be more visible than the darker cases. But I would hope they didn't have the issue, if so very true can't complain with free.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.