PDA

View Full Version : Recommend a clear/matte cover (screen protector)?

eli2k
Jul 25, 2010, 11:01 PM
Do you think a clear cover would be better than a matte cover? I don't think glare will be too much of a problem, yet. And I plan to do mostly reading, and would like to have clear text. Initially I was planning not to use a cover, but I might end up 'writing' many times with one of those conductive-foam pens, and that will make it easier to wear down the glass.

Do you guys think this would do fine: http://www.amazon.com/splash-Masque-Screen-Protector-Invisible/dp/B003THHXVU/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1280095637&sr=8-6

Any other suggestions? Thanks.

Benjamins
Jul 26, 2010, 12:22 AM
I am getting a really cheap one from ebay.

Hopefully "rainbow" won't be a problem because it's matte.

ateganda29
Jul 26, 2010, 07:57 PM
i've used power support's anti-glare film on my iphone and just ordered one for my ipad. i've been completely happy with the one on my iphone and it's a breeze to put on. it has the static-type of technology so no sticky residue if you remove it and less likely to have bubbles on application. hth!

KameronBriggs
Jul 26, 2010, 11:49 PM
I am getting a really cheap one from ebay.

Hopefully "rainbow" won't be a problem because it's matte.

I have a few cheap ones from eBay.
They show finger prints more than the brand names, and they scratch easy... other than that, they're awesome.

Benjamins
Jul 27, 2010, 01:34 PM
I have a few cheap ones from eBay.
They show finger prints more than the brand names, and they scratch easy... other than that, they're awesome.

that's ok, I sorta got it for free with "ebay bucks". :p