Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DLReading

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 26, 2010
Has anyone else noticed that none of the iPhone 4 cases on vaja's website allow you to personalise by adding text or pictures (which you could do with the 3g/3GS cases). I can pick leather type and colour etc but before you load up the 'customise' section it seems to suggest that this is available (because it is only listed as a feature on certain models). I haven't emailed them but has anyone else ordered one and managed to add initials or text to their case?

thetonyclifton

macrumors regular
Oct 21, 2006
Belfast - UK
Has anyone else noticed that none of the iPhone 4 cases on vaja's website allow you to personalise by adding text or pictures (which you could do with the 3g/3GS cases). I can pick leather type and colour etc but before you load up the 'customise' section it seems to suggest that this is available (because it is only listed as a feature on certain models). I haven't emailed them but has anyone else ordered one and managed to add initials or text to their case?

No the option is not there - I assume this will be added as an option at a later date. I would say that with delivery estimates already up to 45days that if there was personalization too then this would go up too high.

I think they will probably add this after the launch rush - this is just a guess.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.