PDA

View Full Version : My MacBook experience

*MacBook*
Jul 26, 2010, 11:52 PM
Hello forum, I'm *MacBook*. I joined this site 2 hours ago.
Anyways, I bought my FIRST MAC three days ago! I had always been a pc user up till that point. Man. Once you go mac you never go back. I was lovin that mac SO much until.... It's speakers blew. Three days after I bought it.
But then I brought it in and apple gave me a new one 100% free of charge.
Yay apple yay MacBook yay mac rumors community!

I love you all!!!! <3
sincerely your newest member,
*MacBook*

circularforward
Jul 27, 2010, 12:07 AM
I'm happy for you. Careful though... I bought last year's macbook as a starter mac to see how macs are, and now I've ended up with an i7 mbp to replace it. :)

AlphaDogg
Jul 27, 2010, 12:16 AM
Have fun with your new "toy" and be sure to come to us, the forum, if you need any assistance! Viva la Mac!

*MacBook*
Jul 27, 2010, 12:17 AM
Yes yes you heard me correct folks
my old MacBook is on da market now. It's speakers were blown so apple
gave me a replacement. You never know you may end
up with mine. (it was sexy)

Sincerely your best friend
*MacBook*

ps my new MacBook is equally sexy however it has no files on it

Surely
Jul 27, 2010, 12:20 AM
Refurbs are put through more testing than regular stock.

Stick to the regular font......

kwood72
Jul 27, 2010, 12:54 AM
Hot, fast, and sexy. Been having fun with her since July 7th.

Xenophon
Jul 27, 2010, 03:05 AM
OK, please explain b/c I don't get it: you pay a price for a mac that's a tidy bit higher than for a pc laptop with comparable specs. After 3 measly days your speakers blow. Yet you're extatic :rolleyes: What Apple did was the bare, normal minimum.

If you should learn one thing from this experience then it's this: BUY APPLECARE. B/c I guarantee you, :apple: quality now isn't what it once was and if in 13 months it's your logic board that blows in stead of your speakers and you don't have AC you won't be a happy camper.

R94N
Jul 27, 2010, 03:47 AM
Welcome to the forums. I would recommend searching Mroogle (http://mroogle.edesignuk.com/) first. You can search old threads on this forum using that, and it's very helpful :)